The End

JACE POV

I lay in my bed as i thought, with Ira sleeping peacefully next to me.

It has been two years now since Matts funeral. Two years since Chris escaped and two years since the last drama.

We had searched for Chris for a year but he was good at hiding and we all thought that maybe he had left the country. It frustrated me a lot to know that i couldn't get him and kill him but Ira told me to let it go. I was confused by her decisions but didn't dare question them.

No dramas have happened since that. Everyone backed away from us and gave us space which i was grateful for.You can say that it has been happy times!

I snapped my head to the side when i heard my phone buzz. My alarm went off. I grabbed the phone and smiled. 12 on the dot. I placed the phone back on the night stand before sitting up and staring at Ira. I gently pulled her side so she was lying on her back and got off the bed.

Time to put my plan to work.

I crept out of the room and into my office where the bucket was wating for me. An omega had fetched me a bucket filled with ice and water. I put my finger in it and smirked, it was freezing! I gently picked it up before creeping back to the room.

Yeah, Ira and i are still pranking eachother. This is payback for what she did to me on my birthday last year. I was sleeping and she put fire crackers in a bowl before lighting them next to my side of the bed. It scared the shiz out of me!

I left the door open for an easy escape before walking over to her side of the bed. She was still sleeping and lying on her back. I smirked and counted in my head. 3, 2, 1.

"Happy birthday!" I yelled as i tipped the bucket on her face. She shot up and did a huge gasp. Her hair was soaked and the water had gotten half of her grey tee. She wiped her eyes before turning to glare at me.

"Jace!" She yelled, getting off the bed. I gave her a sheepish smile before dropping the bucket and running. I heard her light footsteps as she ran after me. I laughed and picked my speed up. I ran down the stairs and out the front door. I shifted once i was out and ran my fastest to the lake.

I turned my head to see if she was still following me but as soon as i did that, she jumped on me and tackled me to the floor. She growled as i threw her off of me and began my run again. I opened my mouth and let my tongue flop out as i ran.

 'I'll get you, you know.' I heard Ira in my head and i tunred to see her hot on my tail.

'Good luck with that!' I said back, picking up my speed. I chuckled and when i saw the lake in view, i ran a bit faster and jumped high before shifting mid air and cannon balling into the water.

I sufaced the water and saw Ira sitting down on the grass, still in wolf form, staring at me with her tongue flopped out.

"What?" I asked, running a hand through my wet hair. She shook her head before getting up and walking behind a tree. I guess she changed before she shifted. When she came back, she was wearing her grey tee that was still a little wet.

"You suck so much." She groaned, walking over to the dock.

 "Now you know how i feel." I stated, swimming over to the edge of the dock, where she was now sitting and had her feet in. She rolled her eyes before sighing and paddling her feet.

"Aren't you cold?" She asked, turning to face me.

"Kind of." I replied, shrugging my shoulders. I smirked as i splashed water on her, making her gasp and then kick me but i was i fast to dodge it.