Mate

IRA POV

"Sis, your turn to take shift." Gabe whispered as he slowly shakes me awake. I get up and do a really big yawn and start to rub my eyes and then nod.

"Ok bro. Here. Be right back, just need to pee." I hand him his hoodie and he glad fully takes it then rolls his eyes. Yep, I was very straight forward. I smile and he returns it. I get up and walk behind a tree I was just about to pull my pants down when big hands cup around my mouth. I let out a little yelp but it's unheard. I feel a dagger on my neck and when it slightly touches my neck, I hiss as it burns. Silver. The only thing that can scar a wolf.

The man whispers in my ear, "Do anything tricky and you're dead." I nod then he knees my butt, telling me to walk. We walk out into the clearing and I see that Gabe has his back to us. He hears my footsteps but doesn't turn around. At this point I was hoping for some miracle. Like maybe the vines could see me in trouble and pull this man off of me. I could run away while they hold him.

"Ok, everything sweet?" He asked but after a couple moments of silence, he started to stand up, "Ira? Are yo-" He sees me and immediately he gets in an attack position and growls.

"Woah, try anything and she's dead." The guy behind me says and Gabe gets up and stands facing the man with worry written all over his face.

"Please, don't do anything to her. We'll do anything you want." Gabe begged but the man only stamps his right foot then all of a sudden 5 really hot guys come out from behind the trees. I realised they had us surrounded and that there was no escape. He pushes me slightly and then I tumble into Gabe’s arms. Gabe catches me and then inspects my face.

"Are you ok?" He chokes out.

"Yeah." I replied. We turn towards the man that held me. I now notice the power coming off of him. Not much but there's power. I'm guessing he's the beta. He had grey sweats on but no shirt. There was a 6 pack gleaming at me. I look up at his face and notice his has brown hair, like Gabe, but he has hazel eyes, like me. He seemed familiar, as though I knew him but I ignored the thought. I couldn't possibly know this man!

"What do you want?" Gabe growls, breaking the silence.

"You're the one that's on our pack territory. Grab your bags and come with me. Our Alpha wants to meet with you. And don't try anything, you're surrounded." The man snarls and Gabe nods then goes to pick our bags up, he hands me my bag then we follow the beta. Gabe puts his arm around my shoulder in case one of the guys try anything. We walk for what feels like hours but was actually like 5 minutes. Soon, we reached a mansion. It was a 3 story but was actually 4 if you count the cells downstairs. It was huge! There was no one outside because it was only about 4 in the morning. We walk inside and we are assigned a room each.

"No, I prefer the same room as my sister." Gabe said. I still find it weird how they are already offering us rooms even though we're rouges and trespassed.

"Ok, fine bro." The Beta said. They lead us to a room that had 2 single beds. I smiled at the consideration. There was a bed side drawer in-between them and that was it. There was another door in the room which I thought was the bathroom.

"You are to never leave this room unless I come and say. Now have some rest and I’ll see you in 3 hours." The Beta said seriously and with that he left with everyone but a boy. He looked my age and had dirty blonde hair with dark blue eyes. I stared at him and he glared back at me.

"What do you want?" Gabe snarled while pulling me behind him.

"I am to guard, and make sure you do not leave." The boy said, turning his glare to Gabe.