The Visitor

IRA POV

By the time Jace and i came home from our 3 hour run, it was already dark and just after dinner time. Everyone had already eaten because Jace 'excused' himself and i from dinner.

I sighed as i looked at the now new window. Jace had gotten someone to replace the broken one and they did a pretty good job. I just hope that James doesn't be a dick and breaks it again.

"What you thinking bout?" Jace asked as he spooned me from behind. He nuzzled his head into my shoulder and i closed my eyes, savouring the feeling of being safe in his arms.

"Just about James." I murmured. He groaned and pulled back. I frowned and turned around to give him a confusing look. He had showered and changed into blue Addidas sweats and a black tight tee.

"Ira, just try not to think about him, ok? Just let me handle him." He whispered as he placed a hand on my cheek. I smiled and nodded.

"Ok, i'm just going to have a shower." He nodded and pecked my lips before i left to the bathroom.

I sighed before stripping and hopping into the shower. It felt so good when the warm water touched my skin. I relaxed in the water and thought. Jace must be crazy to think that i won't think about James and all that.

I have to worry and being pack warrior doesn't help. It only makes me more determined to protect my pack. Also being Luna! I have to worry about my pack and ensure that they are safe.

So what if James did want me? I could protect myself. Well, if it was only him of course. But is it me that he wants? I didn't do anything to him. Payback's a bitch. I guess he could get back at Jace for taking Kim away from him by taking me away from him.

Wait, Kim? Does she know about this? What if she's the victom? How will she protect herself?

"You ok in there?" Jace asked, knocking on the door. I shook my head, trying to get back to earth.

"Uhh, yeah, just trying to get this dirt out of my hair." I lied. That was actually a good lie.

"Ok." He replied. I sighed and turned the shower off. I got out of the shower and dried my body before wrapping the towel around my body. I walked out of the bathroom and saw Jace lying on his bed, playing on his phone.

He looked up and smiled at me and i smiled back. I walked into the wardrobe and quickly changed into black sweat and a grey baggy tee. I brushed my wet hair out and tied it in a messy bun. I hate having my hair out.

"Leggo!" I said as i walked out. Jace sat up instantly and walked to the door. He opened it and i followed him. I should tell him about what i think about Kim. I guess i'll tell him during dinner, seeing as it's just us two.

Jace walked into the kitchen and headed straight for the fridge where we were told that our dinner was. I leaned on the bench and watched as he pulled out a huge blue bowl and when he took the lid off, i saw that it was spagetti and meatballs.

"Pass, i'll heat it up." I put my arms out and Jace smiled before placing the bowl in my hands. I placed it on the counter and went in search for a pot. I found it under the sink and i put it on the stove before pouring the food in. I closed the lid and went in search for plates.

Once i had found two plates, i placed them infront of the two stools which Jace was sitting on one. I grabbed two glasses and placed them next to the plates.

"Want you want to drink?" I asked.

"Water please." Jace replied. I nodded and got a new bottle of water from the fridge and placed it infront of Jace.