The Bond

GABE POV

After that gun shot, i quickly got up and snapped James neck, detaching his head from his body. I knew he didn't hit Kim because i felt no pain go through me but i when i heard Cliff yell, i knew who it was.

I looked up and saw Sarahs' lifeless body on the ground, infront of a scared Kim. Cliff was suddenly sitting next to her, thankfully wearing black basket ball shorts. I blushed, remembering that i was still naked. I quickly threw my black basket ball shorts on and made my way towards them.

Sarah saved Kims life. Everyone had backed off now, looking through the dead bodies and the fourth group had come out, tending to the injured. Jace and Ira were holding hands and staring at Cliff with pity. Dan was tieing something to Chris who looked happy.

I slowly walked over to Kim and brought her in for a hug. My Kim. She was alive and mine.

IRA POV

We all watched as Cliff layed Sarahs' head gently in his lap and cuddled her, crying and saying words to her. Things like "I'm sorry" or "Please, don't leave me".

I still couldn't believe it. Sarah jumped in front of Kim and took the bullet, without hesitation too. I watched as Gabe came up and hugged Kim. Good, she looked like she had just seen a ghost.

"Someone do something!" Cliff suddenly yelled, making everyone look at him. Then, about three pack doctors came and gently pulled Cliff away from Sarah. He looked pissed and punched one of the doctors. I gently moved away from Jace and made my way towards Cliff. I put a hand on his shoulder and when he looked up, i gave him a reasuringly smile.

To my suprise, he nodded and let her go before getting up and standing next to me. "It's going to be ok." I said, pulling him in for a hug. He hugged me back and i could feel him sob while i rubbed his back. I looked up and saw Jace snarl but i gave him a pleading face and his face soften. He nodded and walked away.

I pulled back smiled at him while he rubbed his eyes. Then i looked back at Sarah and the three doctors.

"Hear that?" One of them asked with a wide grin on his face. Cliff dropped to his knees and held Sarahs's hand, saying words to her. I was confused so i crouched down and listened hard.

Then i heard it. The sound of a weak heart beat. I gasped and looked at the doctors in shock. She was still alive!

"She'll die! You'll see!" Chris smirked and i growled. He couldn't keep his mouth shut! I got up and stormed over to him while he kept that stupid smirk on his face.

"What the hell is your problem!" i yelled, balling my hands into fists.

"You guys! I do love a good drama." He stated, still smirking. Then i lost it. I punched him hard on his right cheek and smirked when i heard a crunch. He spat blood and his smirk was fianally gone. I turned around and was suprised to find that Cliff, Sarah and the doctors were all gone. I looked at Gabe and Kim to see them in a conversation.

"Where did they go?" i asked as i came up to them. Gabe quickly gave me a hug and a kiss on the forshead before pulling back and shrugging his shoulders. I gave him and are-you-serious look and he rolled his eyes. Great conversation. I walked away and went to find them.

I walked down the steps and looked around. I saw only about one person i knew from our pack that was dead but that was it. I walked over to him and shut his eyes. R.I.P. The rest of the people were strangers. Who were they? I looked aorund and sa Jace talking to Sam. Sam?! What the fu*k?! hat is he doing here?!