The Voice

IRA POV

I woke up and groaned. I felt something move next to me and then a switch turn. Almost immediatly after i felt sparks shoot up my arm and i knew that Jace was holding it.

"Ira? Babe, open your eyes." He said soothingly. I nodded my head and opened them up very slowly, to get used to the bright lights. Once i had them open, i looked around the room to see Jace crouching on the floor next to me, wearing only black boxers and his dog tag. I looked up at him and smiled.

"Morning Pack Warrior." He said as he kissed my forehead. I smiled and sat up slowly. Jace helped me and when my back was on the headboard, he ran to the other side of the bed to sit next to me.

While he was doing that, i took the time to notice what i was wearing. It was one of Jaces mid night blue tees and a pair of my basket ball shorts. When i felt the bed dent, i turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Chill, Rachel changed you. Oh and i and the rest of the pack already saw you naked when you shifted during the match." He growled a bit but I ignored it and blushed.

"Sorry." I mumbled. He shook his head and we fell into a peaceful silence. I looked out the window and saw that it wad pitch black outside. I turned my head and looked at Jace who was already staring at me, a warm smile on his face.

"What time is it?" Jace grabbed his phone off the bed side table and I looked over at it as he pushed the button on the side. Man, this boy was rich! He had a Samsung Galaxy S3! Damn.

"It's 3:30am. You've been sleeping since 8 last night." I nodded my head as he put his phone back. "The doc said that you were just tired and needed rest and also that your gash will heal by tonight. Oh and the bruise on your back is gone." I gasped. I forgot about my hurts.

I pulled the blankets further down and then lifted my tee up a bit. I saw a long scar that went from the bottom of my right boob to just under my last rib. The bruise I didn't really care about.

I watched as Jace reached a hand out and rubbed his thumb over it. For some reason, it felt good when he did that. I looked up at him and smiled. He looked at me and gave me a weak smile.

I dropped my tee and leaned into him. He reached a hand out and held my cheek. He pulled me closer and we kissed. It was a sweet kiss and i savored it. When we pulled back, I laughed and jumped off the bed.

Jace stared at me and chuckled at the small dance I was doing. I was doing everything! I shuffled, I did the cat daddy, I dougied. Then when I was tired, I jumped on the bed and sat on my knees. Jace stared at me with an amused expression.

"You algoods?" He asked chuckling a bit.

"Am I algoods? Jace!"I grabbed the front of his shirt with both hands and pulled him back and forth while saying, "I'm pack warrior Jace!" He laughed and pulled my hands off of him. He smiled and nodded.

"Yehp, I did recall that. I also recall there being a bon fire party at the beach tonight to celebrate you and also to introduce you." He said while tapping a finger on his chin. 

I screamed and hugged him. That sounded like so much fun! I jumped on the bed and jumped until Jace pulled me down.

"Calm down girl! Now sleep." I nodded and lied down. I heard as Jace got up and turned the light off before coming and laying behind to me. He spooned me and I cuddled deeper into him.

He kissed my head and murmured good night. I closed my eyes but sleep didn't come to me. I lay there and thought of all the good things that have happened to me since I left Sam's pack.