i.their arrival

*ੈ✩‧₊˚chapter onehogwarts is my homeˏˋ°•*⁀➷

*ੈ✩‧₊˚chapter one
hogwarts is my homeˏˋ°•*⁀➷

If you enjoy my book then you have the chance to buy a physical copy of it!! All you need to do is leave your instagram or snapchat in the comments and i will message you <33
enjoy!!

warning- first three chapters are in 1st person and then it changes to third, sorry in advance <3

𝓜y shoulder was leant on the wall beside the barrier of Platform 9¾ as I awaited my best friends to finally appear through the magic filled bricks, my eyes taking in every person and every feature they held to their character that passed me. It was odd really, despite going into my fifth year with the acknowledgement of, quite literally, everyone in my year: they all looked different enough to not even click who it was at first.

For example, take Sirius Black. His medium lengthed brown locks had just been cut and was clean, the sunlight from the glass rooftop of Kings Cross Station enlightening the top of his head along with his brown soft eyes. But he was taller now, his jawline was more defined and he had walked with a straight posture, it was only that I knew it was him when he bashed a few girls in my past classes a wink and a Sirius smirk.

"Always knew you were dumb but I didn't know you were thick enough to block the path for people to get on the train," A sly voice perched up behind my as my eyes slowly began to close themself in fury already.

Six weeks. Six weeks I went without thinking of his stupid face once, but of course the second I return to Platform 9¾ he's the first to spark an argument. "Well that's highly impossible as I'm obviously not as wide enough to block the whole-" I swung around on my heels, my words stuttering slightly when I took in his features.

Tom Riddle had always been a small boy, it gave me power whenever we'd fight and the benefit of me overlooking him made him intimidated. But this wasn't the case anymore. He looked down on me as though I was nothing, a nobody. The same snake smirk upon his pink lips whilst his brunette curls fell over his forehead slightly. It disgusted me that my first thought was that Tom Riddle had somehow become tolerable to actually look at, "Walkway." I finished myself.

"No, I can see that now," He narrowed his eyes at me intimidatingly as my palms began to sweat ever so slightly. His eyes glanced from the top of my head all the way to where my shoes were, slowly looking back up as his smirk increased.

"Elora! There you are-" I heard the voice of Lily shout out, my head turning in the direction to see both Ariyah and the red head with their arms interlaced. "And...with Riddle?" she added awkwardly, clearly puzzled to see the both of us together.

I heard the Slytherin snort, "I didn't ask him to stand with me," I scoffed and looked at him with a grimace look upon my pale face, "He just decided to ask me to talk to him because he's a loner without any friends," a sarcastic smiled laced my lips as his face fell in annoyance, "On that note, goodbye Tom, see you in the Great Hall my dear friend,"