xl. regulus black reverb

•°

•°. *࿐CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
the other side to regulus black .ೃ*:

𝓣he first day back at Hogwarts began, with no sign from Elora or any of the death eaters, excluding Regulus—the others were worried. "Why wouldn't they be here" Regulus panicked, standing by the Gryffindor table and receiveing odd looks from the other houses.

"We have to take it to Dumbledore, he might know what to do- and if he hears it from you Regulus, he can help" Sirius spoke, leaning in close and whispering each world as though it would be the last. "Can't you check the map, see if they are here?" Ariyah asked, looking towards the marauders map which James held tightly in the palm of his hand.

"Already checked, there's no sign of any of them, not even Severus" He replied, tapping it with his wand and repeating the sacred words to show the others. "Why would they go into hiding?" Remus asked, looking down at the absent names on the map.

"They want us to tell Dumbledore" Regulus spoke up, sitting down and avoiding the glares from others. "They know that's what we are going to do" He added, closing up the map and passing it back to James.

Regulus had grown more irritable and impatient since Elora had left him, he never had time for anyone and didn't want anyones help. The only persons comfort he seeked was gone, and although he missed her he was also angry, at how stupid she was, but also knowing he would've done the same.

"So we don't tell Dumbledore?" Ariyah questioned, growing confused with her lack of sleep and appetite, needless to say Eloras absence effected everyone, not know what was happening to her or where she was.

"What other choice do we have?" Sirius asked, looking towards his younger brother who had, over the past few days, become some kind of leader towards the marauders. "Brother, its your call" He added, knowing Regulus would do his own thing anyway. The boy had been up for days, no sleep needed as all he could focus on was trying to work out how to get the girl back.

"We tell him, who knows, they might be wrong" Regulus spoke, standing up and making his way towards Dumbledores office. "Wait" Sirius and Ariyah called in sync, looking towards each other before running over to the boy. "We are coming too" The girl spoke, one walking either side of the boy.

"Elora used to stand where you're stood" The brunette boy spoke, looking towards the ground and already growing irritated by the twos presence. "She isn't dead" Sirius said, the three walking closer towards the entrance.

"She may aswell be" He replied

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

Dumbledore had greeted the three in, slightly confused, but more so shocked at their need to speak to him so suddenly after returning. "How can I help the three of you?" He asked, taking a seat at his desk and resting his legs. "We need to confess something" Regulus spoke, the man suddenly intrigued by everything the boy had to say. The three told him everything, from start to finish and they could've sworn he didn't blink once. His eyes settled on each of them as they spoke, asking no questions just listening intently.