-sirius black

𝓣he blonde sunk deeper and deeper towards the ocean's depth

𝓣he blonde sunk deeper and deeper towards the ocean's depth. Her hair circled around her, protecting her from the evils beneath. She had accepted defeat, her mouth hung open and her eyes burning against the salty water.

Two hands gripped onto her shoulders, dragging her from the water and onto the shore. She wasn't capable of responding, her skin not capable of reacting to the sudden breeze of the withering wind. "Elora..." The words were distant, she tried to find them but where was it coming from, all she could see was the purity of the darkness.

"Elora" The voice called out again, a mere whisper against the battle with her mind. Then she felt it, two lips on hers, pumping her chest of oxygen. Each pump made the voice louder until she couldn't bear the sound anymore.

Her eyes shot open as she took in the space around her, who was around her. "Oh my god" the boy beside her let out a breath of relief, he was dripping with water, his hair clinging to his face and his skin ice cold.

"Oh thank god," he said once more, bringing the girl into his chest and holding her as though she was about to break. "Did you get dragged down?" The boy questioned, running over to the water and making sure there was nothing around to drag him down too.

"What?" Elora stuttered, finally taking in the boy beside her. He looked just like Regulus, yet different. Taller, broader, his voice deeper. "Sirius?" She whispered, watching his face turn to her and his posture return to her side.

Elora was lost, confusion taking over with everything that had happened. "Its okay, I'm here" He spoke, collecting her in his arms and walking next to Kreacher who had been silent for the past moments.

"The cave" She whispered to herself, seeing her blood smeared against the stone wall and then everything came back to her. Regulus. The Horcrux. The water.

Sirius didn't say anything, he grabbed onto Kreacher's hand and the three apparated back into the Black home.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

The house looked like it had been destroyed, upturn tables and burnt walls. It was more of a dump yard than a home. "What happened?" She spoke, standing onto her feet and watching Sirius try to contain his emotions.

Kreacher looked back up at the boy once more, before turning away and disappearing from their comfort. Sirius Black turned away from the girl, his hands clenched and his head facing the ground. "Sirius" Elora whispered, placing a hand on his shoulder in attempts for him to look at her.

"I just cant belive he's really gone" Said the boy, suddenly bringing a wave of emotions back for the girl. Sirius turned around, his eyes watery and his bottom lip quivering. "His funeral will be next week" He added, walking towards the stairs and expecting her to follow.

Elora didn't say anything, she tried to keep her emotions under control for him, but at the same time, she didn't know how long she could last that way. "My parents have fled, I don't know where and I don't intend on caring"