xxxi. vivienne

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTYvivienne price ͙˚

vivienne price ͙˚.

𝓡egulus and Elora returned home, both knowing his parents wouldn't be home for hours. The boy knew his mother would be disappointed by their absence, but neither one cared. For they had far more to worry about now, Tom, Eloras mother, Ariyah.

Sirius stumbled back to his home, the two startled at the sudden burst of the door and the boys presence. "What are you doing here?" Regulus asked, getting up from the couch where the two sat. Alcohol was laced in his voice, his posture slumped and his eyes droopy.

"Im back, home at once" He said, walking towards the dining to seek the family tree. Sirius said nothing, his voice dropping and his hand shaky as he ran his finger across his burnt out picture. Regulus stood by the door, the girl deciding it was best for the two brothers to have their moment to grieve. "My room, is it still there?" He finally asked, turning to face his younger brother who was silent. "Of course it is, you are still part of the family-"

Sirius raised his hand, silencing the boy and pushing past him to go upstairs, He paced each step, pushing open his bedroom door to reveal his belongings spread across the room, his draws pulled out and his mattress flipped. "Father- he"

"Do not call him that, he isn't our father, don't you see Regulus, they push you away and then once you leave act like you were never here, you saw them at the wedding, they didn't want me there" Sirius yelled, his voice loud and angry, but there was pain behind it, a lot of pain.

"Marlene has taken a fond liking to me, you know" He finally said, Regulus staying silent and letting his brother say whatever he needed. "She claims to love me, will you believe that?"

Regulus walked into the room, shutting the door behind him. "What about Ariyah?" He asked.

"What about her?" Sirius snapped back, pulling through his hair with his hand. "You know what I mean" Regulus shook his head, "No brother, I don't- so you expect me to put down this offer, because of her? She's a mud-blood, she's-"

The younger brother was angry, his fists clenching at the words, "Who have you become, mother and father, they expect this talk of me, Elora expects this talk from me- as do you and yet you stand here, and you speak of the girl like that, our friend"

Sirius said nothing, he began pacing the room. "I think, I will accept her offer, to love me, I want to be loved" The dark haired boy looked towards his older brother, his pace and his frown, "I love you brother-"

"No, not like that and I dont want to hear it- not from you" He replied, kicking at his bed with tears in his eyes. "It amazes me, after everything you've done to this family that you can sit here and talk and talk" Regulus shouted back, finally letting go of all sympathy.