lvi. regulus black

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER FIFTY FOURregulus ┊͙ ୭̥⋆*。

regulus ┊͙ ̥*

𝓡egulus waited for Vivienne to be sleeping softly, praying Tom would be in the same sleep-like trance.

He stumbled out of the room, carefully pulling open the door to reveal the blonde curled up in a ball next to the sleeping Tom Riddle. Her eyes lit up when she saw him, her anxiety disappearing and her mind clearing.

She wanted to run towards him and have her hold her but she knew better. So instead she climbed onto the balls of her feet and carefully walked over to the boy.

He leads her out of the room and downstairs towards the living room. The boy reached forward, pushing her down against the sofa and placing his lips against her neck. "I can't handle the thought of him being anywhere near you" He breathed against her skin, leaving a trail of kisses down her neck.

"And so" He whispered, lightly biting her skin and causing it to bruise. "We will make sure he knows his place" Regulus grinned against the goosebumps on her pale skin. Her mouth forming sucks of breath at random moments.

He reached back up, placing his hand gently around her neck. His lips were inches away from hers. "Don't forget who's you are Elora" His voice was a melody to her ears, his lips on hers and his tongue dancing against the hollows of her mouth.

"I won't forget" She breathed, kissing him harder yet falling confused when he pulled away. "I'm seriously Elora, this is an act—Everything with Vivinne and Tom"

The blonde sat up, soon to be pushed back down against the pillows by his palm. "I know Regulus"

"Then act like it" He spoke once more, pulling her to a stance and towards the cellar. The boy knocked carefully once on the door, waiting for Sirius to knock back. In which he did.

Each one of their wands had been taken and they were useless without magic, but luckily Kreacher was still around. The moment the elf appeared infront of the two, a light turned on in the hallway, followed by numerous footsteps.

"Close your eyes and don't say a word" Regulus rushed, picking the girl up as though she was dead weight and watching the elf apparate away.

Tom landed at the bottom of the stairs, turning on the main light and rushing towards the two. "What do you think you're doing" He snapped, looking down at Elora's ghost like figure.

"She came in, said she didn't feel well and then just fainted. I was going to get her some fresh air. Chill out will you" Regulus snapped back but Tom had already pride the girl from his arms.

Regulus wanted to kill Tom so badly in that moment for taking away the girl he loved so dearly. "I can handle this. Soon we will be out of this mess and I will make sure she never sees you again" Tom scolded, carrying the girl back upstairs.