xxxv.quiddtich

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷CHAPTER THIRTY FOURquidditch ─◌✰್

quidditch ─◌

𝓔lora waited for Regulus to finish his training, sitting by the benches for the boys to make their way back in. Regulus was first, a big smile on his face but his hair and body drenched in rain. The rest of the group looked up to him, he was the captin of the team after all, but he loved it. Not the power it gave him, but the fact others asked him for advice and applauded him, it made the boy feel wanted by someone other than Elora.

"Hey how was it" The blonde smiled, getting up to walk with him to his locker. He picked up a towel, drying his hair with it and pulling off his quidditch top. "Emmerson, really?" Steve Laughalot called out, throwing his dirty towel at her. The blonde stuck her tongue out in response and turned back to Regulus who only laughed. "It was good" He replied, changing his clothes and pushing his dirty ones back in his locker.

"Oh god no" She panicked, pulling it open and grabbing his dirty clothes. The boy raised a sharp eyebrow at her, the other boys laughing at how temperamental the girl could be. "You're all telling me you rewear your dirty clothes?" She said, her mouth hanging almost completely open. "Every practise" Steve winked, the girls face a horrified gasp as Regulus pulled her towards the changing room doors.

"Elora, for the record, you're going to be a great mother" He laughed, his arm over her shoulder and her head on his chest. "Well you're a great seeker, maybe you can teach our children how to play one day?" She questioned, the boy only smiling and nodding his head.

As they walked out of the doors they were met by an unhappy looking Tom Riddle, his arms crossed and his frown deep. "If you two have finished playing Barbie and Ken, I need the both of you, now"

Regulus looked to Elora, who looked back to Tom. "Why?" She asked, folding the boys clothes as they walked back into Hogwarts. Riddle said nothing, his pace quickening and his temper rising with every step they took.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

He lead to two towards the room of requirements, looking around as the door appeared and the trio walked in. The long table sat in the centre of the room, two outfits placed on top of the fine wood. "Are we going to a funeral or something?" Elora laughed, walking over to the black dress which was neatly folded.

"No, you will wear these from now on" Tom said, his own black suit becoming more clear now. "As in everyday?" Regulus asked, picking up his black suit which was identical to Toms. Riddle nodded, watching as both of their faces dropped. "Dont you think this is getting a little extreme?" Elora asked, pulling a slight face at how short the dress was.

"So the killing people wasn't extreme enough for you?" He spat back, crossing his arms and watching the two grow uncomfortable. Elora said nothing and so the boy went on, "Oh and I take it you both will be spending the Christmas break with us?" He asked, the girl looking up to Regulus as his gripped hand on hers grew tighter.

"No we won't" The dark haired boy replied, pulling Elora towards the exit of the room. "Oh and Elora" Tom called out, the two looking back once more. "Don't forget what you have to do" He added once more, before they disappeared out of the room.

Regulus paced quicker down the hall, pulling the girl along until she could barely keep up. "Will you slow down, please" She pleaded, the boy dragging in a breath and returning to his usual pace.

"I should never have gotten you involved in the first place, and now what, you're just going to become a murderer?" He snapped, Elora jolting at his arm and pulling him aside the corridor. "We are part of this now, do you think I want to do any of this? But my friends, and your life matters far more to me than my own. Do you understand?" She replied, guilt smothering the boys face.

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"Come on" He whispered, leading her into an empty classroom and carefully beginning to unbutton her shirt. "People are going to make comments, about what we are wearing" She whispered, letting him pull her buttons apart and then slowly slip off each shoulder of the shirt. "So let them" He replied, carefully unzipping her skirt and pulling it down her hips. "You dont care?" She asked, stepping out of the skirt and picking up the dress. The blonde stepped into it, Regulus lifting it up behind and grabbing hold of the zipper at the bottom.

"As long as im with you I dont care about anything" He said, leaving messy kisses on her shoulder whilst drawing the zipper up towards the top. Elora turned around, looking at the boy who's smile tugged at his lips. "Does it look okay?" She panicked, running to find a mirror. A laugh escaped the boys lips, gently pulling the girl back to stand before him. "You look beautiful Elora, as always" He responded, beginning to change into his own attire.

The boy placed his hand in the blazer pocket, revealing a hand written note. "Open it" The girl spoke, stepping forward to get a better look. Regulus pulled open the note, Toms handwriting sprawled across the parchment paper. "Malfoy Manor, 25th Dec, 9:00pm"

The blonde looked up, his green eyes meeting hers. "We aren't to go" He finally spoke, crumbling up the paper and placing it back in his pocket. "But-" Regulus took a deep breath, fixing his blazer and new trousers. "It will be okay" He said, holding out his hand for her to take, which she did. "Trust me"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"Are you going home for Christmas?" Elora asked, Ariyah, the brunette deep in thought with all she needed to pack to leave Hogwarts, her forehead forming a deep crease. "I am, Regulus offered for me and Sirius to join the both of you but I think its best if I make sure my brother and sisters haven't killed each other yet" She laughed slightly, a strike of guilt hitting her at the thought of how she had left them, along with her mother.

"Well feel free to join us at some point, even if its just for a few days" She begged, her bestfriend nodding her head and agreeing. "Oh and here is your Christmas present" The brunette smiled, handing over a wrapped gift which had been stored in the bottom of her trunk. "Oh- thank you, my gift for you is at home" The blonde responded, holding the gift close to her heart before placing it into her own heavily packed trunk.

"Have you heard from Tom" Ariyah asked, looking over to catch a glimpse of the girls expression before she answered. "No, why?" She replied, holding a straight face and fighting the urge to glare at the black dress she wore. "Your mother" Was all the girl replied with, picking up her trunk and placing it on the floor next to her cats belongings. "I don't want to think about it" Elora finally spoke, doing the same and looking around for her own cat.

"My offer still stands Elora, and I mean it" Ariyah spoke, holding out her hand for the girl to take, their last meal at Hogwarts until after Christmas. "I know" The blonde responded, clasping onto her hand and following her out of the dorm room.