vii.restricted section

ˋ°•*⁀➷ chapter seven

horcruxes☄. *. ⋆

𝓔lora and Ariyah walked hand in hand back into Hogwarts. They had spent their Christmas sending letters to one another and obsessing over their new jewellery they bought for one another. "It is so lovely to see you, I have missed you truly!" The brunette spoke, hugging the girl close. "I have missed you too, I heard Sirius was talking about you over dinner"

The girl fell silent, looking away yet continuing to walk. "And why would that concern me?" She responded, her locks falling infront of her face. "hmm no reason, but I guess if you aren't concerned then it shan't matter what he said"

Ariyah debated it for a second before pulling the girl to the side of the path. "Okay what did he say" She spoke, causing Elora to fall into a fit of laughter. "Well Regulus mentioned you helping him study" Elora winked, causing Ariyah to roll her eyes, "and?"

"And he said that you are a 'fine young lady'" Ariyahs face grew red, yet hints of excitement filled her eyes before the emotion deteriorated. "yes well it doesn't mean much anyway, I take no liking to the boy he's too..."

"cocky?" Elora laughed, her best friend hitting her gently on the arm. "Merlin, your language" She laughed along as the two continued to walk. "But how was your Christmas?" Ariyah asked, her scarf blowing over her shoulder.

"It was ordinary" She responded, "I didnt mean to find out, but I know about your...father" Elora had expected this, given the heaps of gifts her mother had sent over during the holiday. "Yes well  I would rather not talk about it"

"Talk about what?" Sirius asked, catching up with the two girls as Regulus did the same. "They're confessing their dying love for us to one another" Regulus laughed, pulling Elora's hand away from Ariyahs and into his. "Gray, is it true you love me?" Sirius smirked, wrapping his arm over her shoulder. The brunette pushed him away whilst fixing her scarf.

"Please, I wouldn't love you if you were the last living man on this earth" She spoke, keeping her head up high and her shoulders pushed back. "hmm, well that can be arranged" He replied, laughing at her attitude towards him.

"Not everyone can be into you Black, you are aware of that right?" Elora laughed, her hand warmed by Regulus' touch. "Its called denial, the stage disappears eventually. Don't forget that Gray" He blew an air kiss towards the girl before vanishing off to find the other marauders.

"Your brother is a snob" Ariyah crossed her arms as she spoke, a laugh escaping Regulus' lips. "That he is"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

Elora took a seat next to Tom, it was there first extra credit class of the new term and the two hadn't crossed paths since getting back.