-liar, liar

"𝓘 can't do this anymore Sirius, I cant carry this guilt any longer" Elora shouted the moment she reached the floor of her house, instantly moving away from the boy as her owl appeared through the window, dropping a letter against the table

"What guilt" Sirius spoke, walking closer and placing his palm against the side of the blondes face. She cowered away at first, her eyes reaching his but not wanting to feel his touch.

"Elora please" He begged, bending down until he was eyes length with her. He returned his hand by her cheek, soothing her pain and his. "You don't need to carry any guilt, none of this is your fault,
okay?"

"How can you say that" Elora whispered, her face softening into his touch as he leaned forward. "My parents, they don't understand. No one understands, but you do" He spoke, his eyes facing her lips as she tried to form words of confusion.

"You understand my pain Elora, you always have" He whispered, his breath hot against her coldened skin, the silence grew as the two fell into one anothers gaze, but then as though it were magic, the two were snapped back to reality.

"Now" Sirius spoke, dangling the letter between his finger tips. "Let's see who this is from, shall we?" He rose an eyebrow, ripping the paper apart and gasping at the words laid out infront of him.

"What is it?" The blonde panicked, rushing to her feet and running over to see what he was seeing. "It's from Tom" He said, peering in closer and using his fingertip to trace the words she read.

"What does it say?" Sirius held the letter too far away for the girl to be able to see, making it almost impossible despite her attempts to remove the letter from his grip.

"We have until the end of the school year" Said the boy, folding the letter up and placing it in his pocket as he stared blankly out of the fogged window.

"Until what?" Elle asked, walking closer and examining the despaired look on his gentle face. It took him a moment to conjure up the words, looking away from the window and staring into the frosted blue gaze the girl held.

"Until the war begins"

..⃗.🕊•̩̩͙⁺゜

"Did it say where, what month, how?" Ariyah asked, pacing behind the table in which all the marauders crowded it, listening intently. "It just said, you have until the end of the school year and then let the war begin. That's literally it" Something about Sirius' reluctance to show anyone the letter brought suspect onto the brown haired boy. Elora couldn't understand why he had said he threw it away, when she watched him store it in his pocket, at all times.

"So what are we supposed to do in the mean time, just wait to die?" James spoke up. sipping at his mug and earning a glare from the red head across the table. "James don't be so flippant about it" She snapped, it was clear she was the most scared out of everyone, she never wanted part in this but now because of her friends she was faced with little choice.