Curtains down!!! The END!!!

Raghav's POV:

I was stupefied the minute I saw the person sitting there!!!

Siya!!!

She was here...

She said she will never come back to India!

She said she is going back to London!

FOREVER!

Now what is she doing here!!!

Am i dreaming??? Wait a minute...Who is that man with her?I have seen him somewhere...But where?

Just then Ashwin uncle spoke up...

"Finally the VIP is here... How long do you take man Raghav... Come take a seat..." he said

I diverted my gaze from her to the man sitting on a chair opposite to him...My dad!!!

While I could still feel her sharp gaze on me!!! I shot her one last glare & sat on the chair next to my dad...

So the order was Dad, me, that man & HER!!!

I looked at dad and asked... "Is everything alright?" by lightly pressing his shoulders...He nodded...

"He is good Raghav... Ram is way too strong for a tini mini heart attack to destroy him right Ram" the man next to me said looking at dad to which my dad smiled hesitantly...

I turned around to look at the man & he smiled forwarded his hand to me...

"Young Man... Vishal Malhotra!!!" he said

That second I realised... he is Siya's dad. While Siya diverted her gaze elsewhere...

I stood up & touched his feet. He smiled & said "Sankaar (Values)"

I didnt react & just went back & sat on the chair & looked at Ashwin uncle and asked..

'Whats the matter uncle... you suddenly asked me to come here & these ...these folks"

To which Ashwin uncle put on his glasses & started telling..

"Yes Raghav... They had come here to sign the legal papers of acquiring Sehgal India" 

& that left me stunned & I stood up from the chair...

"But Aroras were going to!!!" i said..

To which Ashwin uncle said... 'Arora's are mere puppets under Malhotras... A major investment share into Arora's business comes from the Malhotra clan... Mr Vishal Malhotra is the main investor to take over Sehgal India!!!" he said & next minute I was clenching my jaws...

I looked at the man next to me with disgust...But my utmost hatred was on the girl who sat next to me browsing through her smart phone..

I looked at them & started shouting "Oh wooow... so I was right.. my information was apt!!! You were the mastermind behind Sehgals destruction in India... excellent.. You ...you called yourself dad's best friend right? How could you do this to your own best friend? To his family? Even your mothers were besties...Once... Once it didnt kill you before playing such a dirty game??? Answer me Mr Malhotra... Your daughter... She was my best friend... She came home every sunday for lunch.. She called my Daadi as her Daadi... She would hug my mother saying... "You remind me of mom...Once...Once you guys never realised whom you were to destroy right? Money!!! Thats all is important... Power..Position... Prestige...

I am disgusted!! Chi!!!" tears fell from my red bloodshot eyes... While she was busy doing something in her mobile,...

"Enough Raghav.. do you even know what you are blabbering... How can you blame me? How can you blame Siya... We are just investors into Arora's business we dont take their decisions...I was told we are taking over a major company, little did I know its Sehgal India..." he said...