Thousand lamps lighten 🪔When two eyes meet 👁️ - Part 1

Raghav's POV:

I finally reached home after the fun encounter that snob on street.

I usually don't misbehave with anyone. People like those...full of themselves... Impatient...dying to use cuss words deserve it 🤭 no gender bar 🤣

But I so wish I could enjoy the show a little more but she was muddy top to toe and screaming loudly...

That was so funny when I repeated it...
Hope she learnt a good lesson for life!

(Just then he was engulfed in a bear hug by Suhaan and Bikki)

'Happy diwali dude' Suhaan screamed in my ears...

I was so happy...

Next second Bikki asked me where was I... I explained them the fun incident and Suhaan was laughing hard although Bikki the saint in my gang felt it was wrong on my path to behave like that with a girl...

I nodded my head and laughed at it.. he's a preacher 🤣 Baba of my gang 🤣

Next minute I felt someone jumped on my back...

'Raaaaaaaghzyyyyy' she screamed in my ears when I saw Esha standing in front of me and laughing loudly...

I knew who it was ..I caught her ears...
'Get down you baby bear' I told her...

And she was finally off my back while I asked Suhaan ...
'Control your girlfriend man... She's turning younger day by day and dangerous for my back year after year'

To which she started pulling my cheeks...

'Raghzyyyyyy'

'Alishaaaaaa.... Don't call me that!!! Urghhhh...' I screamed

While everyone was laughing...

Suddenly I heard a soft voice from behind...

' Happy Diwali Raghav' and next minute my heart started beating loudly...

I turned around to see the most beautiful woman I ever saw ...

She is the definition of beauty, hotness n sexy...

My one and only dream girl...

Indeed her name ... Sapna...

Uff!!!

She looks so so beautiful in that blue Lehenga..

I smile looking at her...

While Suhaan nudges and says...

'Come on dude... She's come to your house also... Right time ... Go ahead tell it to her today man....' I punch his tummy with my elbow signalling him to Shutup.

She smiles sweetly...

'Happy Diwali to you too Sapna...' I wish her back...

'You invite and I don't come... can that happen everrrrr?' she asks...

And I smile...

'Come I'll introduce you to my family' I tell her as I'm very excited...

I introduced her to everyone in the family...

My cousin's are aware of my feelings for her... Infact almost entire college is... Not from now since last 3 years...

I still remember i saw her first day in college, in our class and I fell flat...

I felt highly attracted to her...

Come on!!! She's the sexiest woman in my college... Everyone desired her!!.