Lost and Found ❤️

Raghav's POV:

I felt her little arms tightly around my stomach...

This touch... this feeling...this emotion for the last 5 months... I needed it to survive...

To breathe...

To live...

To feel that yes I am alive....

She was my universe...

Little did I know this when I married her with that stupid contract but now...

Nothing mattered... She...Me... Us... I had lost and found her...

They say na... You realize worth of something only when you have lost it...

I couldnt believe she was with me... But her hug made me realize yes...she is fine...

I couldnt believe from now on our lives will go back to a normal...

Me... Her... Us...

That minute I closed my eyes and squeezed her tightly in my arms...

She was holding my stomach while I slowly sat on her bed and pulled her in my embrace...

Tears flowed from our eyes like there was no tomorrow to it... I didnt want them to have a stupid tomorrow too... I wanted them flood and leave us...Shoo them away...Shoo the fear away of loosing her...Shoo the fear away of seeing her in pain...

I wanted only love for us... Our love... Nothing else...

Although she was hugging me... I pulled her closer and almost made her fall on me... I crushed her into my arms...While she was clenching my blazer and crying non stop...

"Shhhhhh... stop... Siyu... Shhhhh...No..." I said...

She was sobbing...

I pulled her out of my embrace and cupped her face in my palms... Her small face fitted perfectly in my big palms.. I smiled at that thought...

Slowly tilting my head.. I wiped the tears that were continuously flowing down from her beautiful eyes wetting her cheeks...

I bent a little and kissed her cheeks to swallow through the tears... They were precious pearls...I couldnt let them flow... They were flowing at our seperation...This woman... the nerve of hers to sacrifice her life for my sake... I kissed her left cheek softly while she was looking at my eyes... I looked up into her eyes again and kissed her right cheek... Slowly her eyes that were pouring more and more tears... I rubbed those softly...

I lifted her face a little and said.. "Welcome back Wifey"

And at that her eyes bulged out in shock...

She looked at me like I was a ghost...

Why I twitched my lips and understood... Her nervous attacks are back...She started looking here and there... I could feel her goosebumps... Because I also had knots in my stomach at the feel of having her this close to me...

She kept looking at me again in shock...

"Ra...Ra...Raghav... " she managed to get back to her charms of stuttering...

Oh how much I missed this Siya... Come on.. Stutter more...biting my lower lip a bit more controlling my laugh...I pulled her closer while she was still shocked...
I was smelling through her hairs... I loved her smell... No other cologne... No other perfume was as sweet as her smell... She was enticing..

While still shivering lightly she said "Ra...Raa...Ra...Ragh...Raghavvvvv"

Smelling her hairs a bit more I said "Hmmmm"