Prologue - (New Weekly) - Beginning soon

Raja Vikramaditya was extremely happy as today he will finally get to see his granddaughters. The first set of twins born in the 'Maha Kashyapa' family after 108 years.

He still remembers his father telling him...
'If it's a girl born in the family...she will avenge her revenge...it's a 350 history year old curse!!! No one can change the fate!'
That line still made him shiver in fear!!!

He had prayed to his beloved god Lord Shiva praying to protect his family since he saw his sister die infront of his own eyes when he was a mere 9 year old.
That's when he realised the story isn't just a story!

It's true!

The old broken temple!

The black magician!

And..

The witch!!!

The curse!

Which was now 428 year old!!!'

Not one...two girls were born into the Maha Kashyapa family after 108 years!!! He didn't want them at any cost to step into the borders of Gandharvagiri!!!

GandharvaGiri which once was the most lavish and rich villages he heard since his childhood...never however saw the happiness and prosperity as he heard in his ancestral story...

The famous ancestral story of their demigods!!!

The brave warrior King and Queen who together fought and conquered however lost their lives protecting GandharvaGiri from the clutches of the evil witch and her devil worshipper black magician sorcerer brother!

Even today those streets of Shambhaveshwar temple which was once their family temple was under the clutches of the evil force!

The Shambhaveshwar Linga was missing!

His braveheart great great great grandfather and his warrior princess great great great Grandmother had hidden it somewhere so it never teacher the clutches of evil!

Evil which will be destroyed forever once they both are reborn!

They together fought the evil 428 years ago ... They fought every evil to every devil every darkness as their love was  stronger than their shining swords and their devotion in Lord Shambhaveshwar was way more deeper than their dedication to protect their people!

They still say it's hidden in the trunk of the old GandharvaGiri land that has their remains but again as they both were also highly powerful no one ever got to dig a plough in that land.

It was the prophecy that our demigod king himself
Your highness Lord Sundareshwar Kashyapa had announced while breathing last...

'We will come back...

We will avenge it together...

It's a saga!

It's not ending here...

Nothing seperates Sundareshwar from his Shambhavi...

Shambhavi promised me as she burnt herself alive...

She will be back...

We will be back...

Till then protect the Maha Kashyapa family's every born female from the clutches of that evil witch's curse!

Protect the Maha Kashyapa family!

I and Shambhavi must be together buried in this land! This land which has our Lord Shambhaveshwar's Linga Buried!!!

But remember son, no one except I and Shambhavi can dig in to reach the trunk!
If anyone else attempts they will be warned and then killed!!!

We will be 'Reborn to Finish' what tout began you evil witch!

We will be reborn!

I promise!!!

Saying he breathed his last!!

Raja Vikramaditya's POV:

Although no one dares to even pass by the old Shambhaveshwar temple even the most innocent were been killed the minute they stepped into the premises!!!

I hence sealed every route reaching the temple for my people's safety.

Also when my granddaughters were born I asked Madhav to leave to London!

I never let my son or his family step into the GandharvaGiri borders and now I definitely am very scared as I hear my elder granddaughter whom coincidently we named as Shambhavi as she had the same eyes as that of our Demigoddess Mother Shambhavi...the deep blue!
I was now very scared since I saw her picture...

She exactly looks like her!

Although I heard she is brave, powerful and beautiful...I was scared!
After all bloodline it is!

She is a accompanied by her younger twin Gauri who I heard is a complete opposite of her sister.

Infact they call her Miss Cow! In short for coward!

Ever since the announcement was done that they are coming home after so many years...
The weather isn't normal...it's scary!
I dream of that witch!

I am however determined to protect our children!

But then the prophecy says...

They are the protector!

She's the sword and he's the sphere!
When two ends meet remember the end is here!!!

Remembering those words I closer my eye's while I again heard that voice...

'Ill kill them you fool! No princess survives in Kashyapa family to meet her Prince!!! I'll kill them Vikramaditya hahahahaha"....

Huhhhh!!!

Shit! Again the same dream..

I slowly took steps towards the demigod temple in our backyard which had King Demigod Sundareshwar and Queen Demigoddess Shambhavi's picture...
I went and slept on the floors of the temple only to get a peaceful sleep!

Indeed shocking for a king to sleep on floor but it gave me the most sound sleep.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Dearest Readers,

This was the intro of my new book that's still cooking in my head...

It's a new genre from what I usually write!

This is horror-fantasy-mythological-romantic fiction!

If you liked it then this will soon be your new weekly!

Reborn - To Finish...

Shreyasurmati thanks for suggesting the family name 'Maha Kashyapa'

More love to you ❤️

Do let me know how you liked it ❤️

Till then keep showering your love on

Written in our destiny ❤️

Keep reading ❤️ Keep supporting ❤️
Love Love ❤️
Vpsisthename20 ❤️