Buddy Life - Fab6 - Part 1

(A girl was moving her index finger on Raghav's jawline reaching his chest which Raghav was literally shivering & nervously giggling

"Rhea what are you doing.... stop it we are in college sports room...We...We ca...came t...to take the spa...spare ba...ball!!! You you... are supposed to ba..ba...behave a cer...cert...certain way..."

But the girl was hell not interested in it & was approaching Raghav hungrily... while Raghav gulped a lump stuck in his throat nervously...

"Oh Comeon Raghz.... remember you told me I am hot in cafeteria... now I wann show you how steaming hot I am baby... comeeee naaaaaaaaaaaa'" she moaned while Raghav was hell nervous...

Just then a door was been pushed & he heard a loud...

"Jaaaaaan... what are you doing here? With herrrr???How could you??? You didnt even think once about our future??? & this"

And next second Raghav was shocked to see Siya on what she was blabbering & if she is on some weed...

While narrowing his eyebrows he asked.. "What the" 😳

But Siya didnt let him complete & went & hugged him tightly...

"Jaan... dont tell me you are planning to.. I hope you are not planning to leave me in this condition..." she said making a puppy face 😟

To which Raghav made an iirritated face asking "What condition???"

The girl also asked "Ya Siya... you...you both were just just friends naaaa???"

To which Siya looked down & said... "Actually na Rhea... we both were just friends only... but one night... Raghav & me we were getting drenched in rain while Raghav asked me for a dance... the rain & the magic & then we dont you know i hope you know... when one average boy meets a very hot & sexy girl in rain what happens... you know we began with one & then went to other & now landed on this" saying she showed her stomach!!!

To which Raghav's eyes popped out literally !!!

"Siyaaaaaa"😳

"Yaaa baby... me only... me & our little Junior Sehgal... dont tell me you want a stepmom already for Junior Sehgal tell me Raghav" she said & next second Raghav's eyes popped out!!!

Raghav's POV:

Has she gone mad???

What the hell is she???

"Raghavvvv Jaaaaaaaannnnn... I hope you have told Rhea bua about she turning an aunt soon"

To which Rheaa scowled & screamed "Who Bua???"

To which Siya smiled nodding her head & said "You Bua...after all I saw how caring you were & wanted to check if Raghav got hurt after the basket ball match naaa...only a true sister can take care of a brother like that... Dont worry you will only decide name of our little Junior Sehgal ok Didi!!!"

"Didi????My foot!!! & you Raghav... like really??? you??? & she?? Oh My God!!! Thanks god i didnt fall into your trap...Goodbye" she said running away...

While next minute Siya picked the basketball & said... "You are supposed to say a Thanks Mr Raghavendra Sehgal :P I saved your honour today" saying she started smirking & sat on the chair next to him...

While he was glaring at her... "Like that??? Like you told that BBC World that you are pregnant with my child Siya...are you nuts???" he held his hands on his head...

While Siya was laughing like a maniac...🤣

"Shutup dont laugh now you stupid girl!!!"

"You shutup!! you idiot i saved you!!! Now not just her no other girl will come to you ...you are your honor is safe for your 'Miss could be would be girlfriend" Sapna ok" she fell on the table laughing out loud