It has never been easy for me Raghav 😢

Raghav's POV:

I walked out of that room! It was getting hectic and suffocating for me there!

My head felt really heavy...

I was about to go out while Bash chachi called me and gave me a dress saying I'm supposed to change as there is a small programme organised by my cousin's to welcome Siya as they feel she looked quite low!

While I knew chachi will not listen...I quickly took the dress and was about to take steps towards my room while Chachi asked me to change in Anuj's room as she will dress up Siya for the night.

I was now getting concious! And it striked me about it being an extremely awkward one for me and Siya like this...

I mean...

The first night!!!

Whatever!!!

I stopped overthinking and dressed up with the indo western sherwani that Chachi gave me...

I was in no mood of any functions but will my mad family listen 😏

So I dressed up and went to the living room area where I was welcomed while everyone kept asking for Siya..

I noticed Mr Malhotra had also arrived with Samay Bhai and Deepa Bhabhi.. I saw Ashwin uncle was now talking tom my dad and her dad while Ashwin uncle noticed me looking on their direction.

He questioned if I had signed the contract...I nodded a no!

Slowly he came closer and said..
' He needs it by tonight!!!'

I nodded a OK...

Soon I noticed my cousin's started dancing and soon my friends joined in..

While they pulled me too but I was in no mood...while I saw Bash chachi was bringing her along...

She was looking breathtaking.. I bit my lower lip looking at her nervously...

She was made to sit on the other side of the dias. I wonder why...

I wanted to see her ...

She was looking like she would just burn my insides alive🔥🔥🔥

How am I going to resist myself !!!

I gulped my saliva!!!

Soon Anu brought me my guitar and told...

'Bhaiyya bhabhi...Just one song!!!'

I nodded a no...

While Siya started...

🎵🎶

Kismat se tum humko mile ho
Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge
Kismat se tum humko mile ho
Kaise chhodenge, yeh haath hum na chhodenge
Phir se banti taqdeeron ko
Armaanon ki zanjeeron ko
Jaanam ab na todenge

🎶🎵

I was in no mood of it...I played guitar and soon I told

'I have some urgent work at office ..I'll br back in a while and left...

I didn't even wait for an answer and left the house...

I went to the Marine drive