Old Sparks💥 Flames🔥 Ignited? - Part 2

Siya's POV:

I was hell nervous while back of my elbow felt his strong abs and I was feeling very shy now ...

He's just in a towel !!! Oh god...

His grip on my hair was quite strong...

He was caressing my hair while the very minute I felt deep breathing near my earlobes and I was shivering ...

His hot breath was fanning my ears and I closed my eyes in nervousness...

'Open your eyes little Tornado' he said whispering in a husky tone...

😳
How does he know???

That's when I saw we were facing the mirror however at a certain distance...

He was a tall sexy beast and I looked like a small compressed doll in his arms...

I noticed his huge broad shoulders and his raised chest ...

Hot!!! Definitely Hot!!!

I knew he was a decent looking guy... I always felt he was a chocolate boy and I somehow never felt attracted to the chocolate boy types...

But this man had turned into a hot chocolate brownie since the time I noticed him first time at Ashwin uncle's office.

He was no longer just a boy!

Situation and time made him into a man!

Not just by his behaviour or the way he's started taking responsibilities but also the way his personality changed into a more silent one suddenly.

But today I observed him further! I noticed him shirtless for the first time...

I had never looked at his such well built Greek god-like body...

Such toned muscles... such a strong chest And those biscuit like abs!!!

Enough for a woman to loose her mind specially when he's breathing this close into your ears while he's just had bath and standing behind you in a mere towel 🙈

His fingers were still digging my hair bunch now pushed my hair all on the right side of my shoulder while I felt his lips touch my earlobes...

I kept looking into him via mirror.

Slowly his other hand on my waist moved upwards and I felt he buttoned my dress and pulled the zip up

My mouth parted in nervousness...

While his lips on my earlobes softly said...
'Hook was unbuttoned and zip had worn off...I was only trying to zip up!!!'

Indeed you beast!
You zipped my mouth too 🤐

I gulped my saliva and slowly said...
'Th...Th...tha.. Thank you'.

To which he smiled on my earlobes and said...
'You...you...you... you're welcome'

He imitates me everytime!

Shit!

Why do I stammer at our proximity man!

Damn!!!

I was about to move away but I could see he was smelling through my hair and his lips were touching the back of my head...

Next second he squeezed left side of my waist and I left a screeching 'Ouchhh'

While that probably brought him into reality..

'Siya...Siya...I'm sorry..I'm sorry... You...you.. are ok...I'm sorry'

Saying he ran into the walking closet and I quickly looked into my waist...