Why is the attraction so strong?

Siya's POV:

He kept looking into my eyes while my body was at a standstill...

I wasn't able to understand what was this!

I tried to stand straight but his grip on my waist was still strong...

I gulped my saliva and stood straight but his hands still held my waist in a a bunch!

'Leave me Raghav... I'm good!' I said...

To which he still looked into my eyes and asked...

'Why?' he asked...

I shot him a stare...

'Are you alright Raghav? What are you trying to'

Before I could say anything he said...
'You look beautiful Siyaaaaa'

My eyes popped out at the husky tone he called my name!!!

'Ra...Ra....Ra....Ra'

'Ya... Ya...Ya...Ya...Siya... It's Raghav!!! ' imitating me... next he pulled me closer to his chest and said softly...

'Is it such a tough name...' next he brought his lips closer to my earlobes to which I shivered like hell....

'Siyaaaaaaaah' the air he blew near my earlobes brought chills and shivers in my body...

'Ra...Ra...Ra...Ragh' before I could say anything we heard our friends coughing...

Esha, Alisha, Bikki all three were standing infront of us with hands on their waist.

Next minute Raghav left the grip on my waist and I ran from there...

My heart was beating like a drum...

I went to my room, poured myself a glass of water but ended up the entire jug of water 😶😰

He makes me shiver in my knees!!!

My heart trembles and my throat dries up...my confidence goes to zero!

Oh god!!!

What has changed between me and him in just one month?

He is the same Raghav I would hug, feed food, he would kiss my forehead and today his mere touch...his mere look creates a complete havoc in my body!!!

I must control my emotions...he is getting married to someone else in a month of two!

Stop it Siya!

Stay away from him!!

Raghav's POV:

I was drowning into her...my legs weren't listening to me....
I don't know with what intention I was taking my every step towards her!!!

I held her so tightly that I didn't want to let her go...her lavender perfume was driving me crazy... I couldn't let her go...

Just then I saw Bikki, Esha, Alisha glaring at us and next second reality hit me!

Shit!!! What the hell am I doing!

I must maintain my distance from her...

Since then the entire function I tried staying away from her...

With ever passing function she looked mesmerizing...

I helplessly kept gawking at her but silently... I didn't want her to know anything...

I feared she had a fire that could burn me down...I wanted to keep away from her... I'm going to get married soon...it's wrong!

Here I'm gawking at her and there my family is doing preparations to get me married to Sapna...