The SiRa Moment❤️

Siya's POV:

It was night and I had almost full house in our room.

It was so lovely... Our big joint family had made our room as their dinner table. It was so cute. I was however only served light food very much soup and oats as doctor told that I am supposed to take light food for a few days.

There were jokes, laughter and the room was booming. My dad , bhabhima and Samay Bhai had also joined us while dad was telling his childhood stories and his mischievous funny acts that he and Raghav had done during their school days.

While I saw Anuj and Raghav suddenly go out and I noticed Anuj carrying the first aid box with him. I was curious.

Post dinner after everyone dispersed wishing me goodnight. Raghav and Anuj came back joining the crowd thinking I didnt notice them.

Raghav went to get milk for me as doctor had made it a compulsory diet item for me to have milk at night. While I asked Anuj... 

"Anuj.... what has happened to Raghav's foot? and why are you both hiding it from everyone?"

"Ummm Bhabhi.. that actually"

"Dont lie Anuj... i want truth... i saw the bandage and I also saw you taking first aid box just few minutes ago... Just the truth!" I said strictly

"Actually Bhabhi.. you remember yesterday Bhai must have given you Siddhi Vinayak temple Prashad right? Bhai had actually prayed that the day he sees you back in sense he will visit Siddhi Vinayak temple... bare foot! So"  he said putting his head down..

"Whattt?" i was shocked ... I had tears in my eyes...

"Actually Bhai doesnt have practice na and its almost 10 kms away from our house... mud road as well so.. you know... I mean... Bhabhi please dont cry... " he said while I couldnt stop my tears..

That minute Raghav came inside "Siyaaaaaa milk tiiii... what the hell why are you.. Anuj why is she crying" he came and hugged me..

I hit his shoulders.. " Why did you not tell me... you have hurt your foot... You idiot you fool" i started hitting him and he pulled me into his embrace...

In sometime I heard door close and I saw Anuj had left..

" Why did you Raghav?" i said

"Siya... I believe in Bappa (Lord Ganesha is called Bappa with love) a lot Siya.. from childhood I had heard that you pray anything at Siddhi Vinayak your prayers come true... And thats why..

Maine Mannat Mangi thi nange pair aunga bappa ke darshan karne (I had vowed that i would go to visit Bappa bare foot )

I looked at his face and pulled him tighter in a hug. We kept hugging the same way for sometime...

While suddenly I felt Raghav's lips on my neck.. I shivered at that touch...

"Ra...Ra...Raghav" i said while that was a whisper...

"Hmmm" he said while still trailing his lips...

I pushed him away at once...

He looked at me while I looked elsewhere... He was scratching his head...

"Good night Raghav... " i said and lied down.. without seeing his face...

Raghav's POV:

I was all flushed!!!

This woman's closeness drives me mad... I dont know why I cant control myself...

Its like she is a strong magnetic force and I so so get attracted to her...