Disaster???Delusion ??? or DESTINY!!! - Part 2

Raghav's POV:

I was shocked 😳....

'What are you saying Dad??? We are Sehgals!!! The Sehgals...we are one of India's richest business families...We have a bloody 350 crore empire Dad!!!'

I was yelling while dad was sitting on his chair with his head down and Niyonika chachi was consoling dad...

'Dada (brother in Bengali) please Dada... Relax...'

Next she told Bash Chachu to take me along while I saw Laxman chachu was consoling dad and Chachi was making dad drink water... Dad was a cardiac patient...he had BP issues too...I was scared now!!!

Niyonika chachi just glared at me and I understood I must quietly leave!!!

Bash Chachu took me to our office open terrace and kept hand on my shoulder and said...

' Raghav you must be brave... Investors have pulled out of our Sehgal hub project !!!'

I was shocked 😲

Sehgal hub was the same project that I was prepping for last few months. It was the same 200 crores!!!!

'But how chachu??? How can they???we....we have a contract with them!!'

To which Chachu said...' Yes we do!!! But the investors who had invested into our project declared themselves as bankrupt! And next the companies were acquired by our arch rivals!!! Arora Group!!!'

My ears went numb!

'Abhinas Arora? ' I asked...

'Yes... And I know he's your college mate...but our arch rival is his father Chandrachur Arora!!!

He and your father hate each other!!!

They were arch rivals from their college days!!!'

To which I laughed saying...

'So is my dad's son Chachu!!! I hate that Arora!!! Abhin - 'Ass' Arora!!! I was clenching my jaws!!!

I heard Abhinas took over from his father recently and since then his only target was Sehgals!!!

He played a very sharp game!

He's declared the companies bankrupt and on the other side the contract we have says if the investors undergo bankruptcy any point of time they can pull out from the project and Sehgals will have to pay the interest of the business back to them. Which now comes to 400 crores!!! Huhh!!! Entire Sehgal empire itself weighs 350 crores!!'

I looked at Chachu and asked...
'Why did dad agree for such a condition?'

'Because no one was ready to invest this big into a new CEO! There was news everywhere that Ram Sehgal is retiring and his son will take over and no one knows you Raghav!!! Business comes from experience! No one would invest such huge into a new comer! What do you think Sehgals share prices are the same as before??? Huhh!!!
The minute the news came out that Ram bhai is retiring soon the share market for Sehgals is unstable! This is the reason Ram bhai wanted to give you a big launch...
Not just for your future!
But also to make sure our share prices go high!
But now we are screwed!
The only way out is if we get a bigger investor than Arora's which is very tough!!!

Within 15 days we can't get a investor and after 15 days Sehgals will be a yestyear chapter!

We are finished Raghav!!!'

Chachu said and collapsed on floor...

While I consoled him...

After sometime... We came to dad's cabin and he looked better now.