❤️You have my heart Siya...You are my soul Siya❤️

Raghav's POV:

My stupid idiotic friends!!!

Urghhhhh....

When we broke this entire room and made a fish market out of it they werent here...

But when we sorted it out and when I was going to finally tell my heartfelt emotions to my wife they came from nowhere!!!

Bloody Gooseberries in my life!!!

I was so annoyed right now... And that Chaddi!!!

He took her away... I was feeling so sorry to have hit him left and right... But now i feel...he deserves more...

Bloody fish-bone...

Na khud romance karega na mujhe karne dega (Neither will romance himself neither will let me do)

Siyaaaaaa.... I miss you...

I was sulking :(

Hayeeeee... she kissed me... I kissed her....

I knew it was time I tell her what I feel for her...

I wanted to say it out loud and clear...

But before that I had to apologize to Mrs Prabhu for the condition of the room.

I called her up and I apologized to which she chuckled and asked...

"Did you confess it to your wife Mr Sehgal?" and I was shocked..

I didnt even tell her any details but she knew this...

While I heard her laugh "Dont be surpised Mr Sehgal.. It all comes with experience... Well all I can say is make it special for her and do let me know if you need any help" and I was blushing hard...

Soon I was shifted to another room which was exactly the replica of this room which was on 3rd floor. Now I was glad that I am on the same floor as hers...

I smiled to myself and made all the arrangements as planned. It was almost 12am midnight now...

I couldnt wait...I was already late...

Soon I knocked the room door where Divya was staying and to my happy surpise door was opened by my beautiful wife..

She had a coy smile on her face... I could fall flat right there...

I pulled her in one go and she crashed on my chest...

"Siya... come with me" I said...

while next second Vikrant came and pushed me away...

"Stay away Raghav... you already hurt her"

Next second Divya also started preaching about there is a certain way to behave with wife and Chaddi was telling the same to Siya 🤦

And I was loosing my patience now...😠😒

What are they depicting us to be an abusive couple is it!!!

I mean yeah we broke the things back in room but hurting Siya...I'll die before even thinking of that...

Both boyfriend and girlfriend were giving me long philosophical lectures about love and marriage and romance and shit!!!

While I saw Siya was keeping hand on her mouth hiding her laughter...

Acting too smart is it wifey??? Watch this!!!

I quickly pulled her hand and started dragging her with me... while Vikrant and Divya came to stop me...

I was completely annoyed now...