Growing distant or coming closer?

Siya's POV:

A month later...

"Welcome to your second home Bhabhi"... Anuj welcomed me to office again...

I was coming back here after a long time...

I had recovered well physically... I was able to walk like before and dad told me that I must take back my CEO position before Raghav quits.

And I was shocked... I knew Raghav was planning to train Anuj to take over but no one told me Anuj will replace Raghav and Raghav will completely move out of "Malhotra's and Sehgal's".

When dad announced me this last night on the dinner table I saw Raghav who was sitting opposite to me... But like last entire month! He did not see my face.

Probably that night's incident was still fresh in his head.

I had slapped him after all.

I knew he was shocked... I was myself shocked at my action. It was spontaneous... Nothing was planned... That ... that kiss was a shocker.. I dont know I just.. Shit!

But he should also have asked my consent...

But then I must not have slapped him...

But wait he should also not have kissed me like that..

He... he stole my first...............kiss!

He ... I ... I

Stop thinking so much Siya... Fine... He did one thing you did another!

Equal right?

Now what is the issue why are you not talking to him?

Because he is also not talking to me!!!

Oh really? And your ego is not letting you confront him? Correct?

Its not ego!

Then?

Its awkward!

Then get rid of that awkwardness! Fine... he kissed you without consent... you slapped him as a reply! Now just talk to him and get rid of thsi embarrasment!

But how... since last one month he is not even coming to the bedroom..

He sleeps in study!

And to everyone he says that he is busy with BER Group and handover to Anuj for M&S.

But will you sit quietly like this?

While I was still in my thoughts Anuj came and stuffed one laddoo in my mouth and Laxman Chachu asked me how I liked my cabin.

I smiled at Chachu and said... "I loved it Chachu...thank you"

But my eyes were still searching for him...

While Bash Chachu said softly in my ears "The man your eyes are searching for is in an important presentation.. But then you are the CEO... wanna see our acting CEO's presentation?" he asked

My eyes lighted up and I smiled a yes.

He chuckled and in no time we barged into a meeting room.

He was busy giving a presentation... My eyes had a sudden shine and I felt my stomach knotted after seeing him.. Although in same house.. I would hardly get to see his face properly...

Specially him talking... He had gone all silent after that incident...

Hearing his voice gave a happy flutter to my painful heart...