Near yet so far 🥺

Raghav's POV:

Her eyes were pouring...

And I can do anything but ignore them...

I cupped her face in my palms and kissed her nose...

'Siyuu...is it really hurting that bad?' I asked her softly...

To which she nodded silently a No...

'I can see the tears answer it for you ...but believe me dear...if I wouldn't clear the wound it would hurt more na....it would turn to be septic and maybe we would have to give you a big injection!!!' I said...

'In...In... Injection...na...na...no...' she was stammering...

I was pressing my lips tightly and biting insides of my mouth to control my laughter 🤣

I knew this little 'Oh I'm the strongest' tornado of mine was scared of injections 🤣🤣🤣

I had heard of silly stories of how my dad and her dad had literally caught her hands and legs when she got hurt with a rusted metal rod when she was 7... They had to literally kidnap her and take her to hospital 🤣 where she literally bit the doctor's hand 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her big button eyes 👁️ were almost popping out of the sockets...

But my shock treatment worked and she stopped crying...

I rubbed her cheeks with my thumb fingers and told her...
'Its ok...it's fine...now no more doctor..no more injection... We will apply medicine to it regularly ok? And if it doesn't heal we will show it to Esha and tell her our little baby Sona is ok with anything but not injection ok?'...

She nodded her head like an obedient child...

While I kept looking at her face...

I had a mad urge to kiss her...

Her pink apple like cheeks were inviting me...

I wouldn't bite them promise 😜

I laughed at my thoughts...

While suddenly I heard a thud sound and we both looked towards the window...

We saw the moonlight was peeping into our room while a strong breeze entered our room...

Her hair strand was again back to flying on her face...on her glossy lips while this time I was in no mood to tuck it with my fingers...

I bent a bit more to her face ...

I wanted to go on trailing my lips to touch her cheek and kiss that little strand of hair ..

She was looking so beautiful in that moon light...

My... SIYA ...😍

MY WIFE 🥰....

Just when I was about to give into my desire...

I felt a bunch of papers flying through...

She got out of my hold by pushing me aside and went to collect those papers that had scattered everywhere...

My eyes fell on them!

Those were the transfer papers of Sehgal Mansion.

This very minute everything looked fake!

She!

Her innocence...

Our friendship...

This attraction...

Fake Fake FAKE 🥺

My eyes welled up at the thought and I quickly left the room with a thud!!!