When The Beast finds his 'Belle'❤️

Siya's POV:

He was trying to go away from me....

He wasn't listening a word to what I was trying to tell him..

I felt like again someone was trying to come in between us... Drifting us apart...

I just cried my heart out to only listen that there is nothing between him and Divya...

That felt like someone breathed air into my dead soul...

He kept shouting to not come near him after breaking almost everything in the room...

He kept pushing me away, swatting my hands, he wasnt letting me touch him...

His eyes kept pouring and my tears never stopped since the minute I entered this room...

I couldnt let him go away from me...

No... not again...

So I did what my heart told me to do that very minute...

I went closer to him... While his back touched the glass shield of the balcony..

I put my hand across his neck and bent to meet his lips...

I kissed him...

Yes!!! I ... I did!!!

My painted lips met his naturally pink ones to paint him in the color of my heart that was bleeding for him...

I closed my eyes and kept kissing the most delicious pair of anything I ever tasted in my life...

His yelling.. His anger ...His shouting... His banter... OUR FIGHT! Paused! Stopped! Came to an end...

I pressed my lips lightly to his... pecked it softly... softer than cotton balls...pouted again and again to kiss his luscious ones...

While a drop of tear fell from my eye... My fingers raked his thick silky hair and slowly reached the nape of his neck...

While I bent a little more to kiss the wound on the side of his lips...

I felt him shiver a little... So did I... My heart was beating in my mouth while every strand every atom of my body was only calling out his name...

I bent a little more to kiss his swollen cheek which was wet due to tears that were flowing nonstop from his eyes...

I sucked every single drop of the tear.. They are more precious that every second I breathe..
I cant let them flow like that...

Slowly trailing back on his lips... pecking it again.. I kissed his other cheek while my fingers drew circles on the nape of his neck... I kissed his other cheek lightly such that his jaw quivered at the touch of my lips on his little stubble that was pricking my lips lightly...

But I loved the every single moment I was closer to this man...

My man...

My husband...

Tonight his wife wanted to kiss him... make him feel that she needs it as much as he needs her...