Character Introduction:

Sehgal Family:

1st Generation:

Mrs Janaki Raghunandan Sehgal :
Fun-loving, caring, madly in love with her husband even after his death ❤️ Definition of love in Sehgal family begins with her❤️

(Eldest member of Sehgal family
Mother of Ram/Laxman/Bharath Sehgal)

2nd Generation

Ram & Gayatri Sehgal:
(Extremely caring, in love, romantic couple, childhood sweethearts fell in love and married. Gayathri is paralyzed below her waist since last 7 years but that hasn't brought any difference in their love story...Infact Ram loves Gayathri more)

(Eldest son of Janaki Sehgal)
(Parents of Raghavendra Sehgal and Vishakha Sehgal)

Laxman & Niyonika Sehgal:
(The most romantic couple in Sehgal family, a clear case of Boss falls in love with his assistant... Where a Punjabi boy ended up falling head over heels for a Bengali Beauty)

(Second son of Janaki Sehgal)
(Parents of Anuj & Anu Sehgal)

Bharat & Shweta Sehgal:

(The funniest, coolest and most favorite couple amongst the kids in the house... They are lovingly called 'Bash Chachu-Chachi' by the kids as they are indeed the fun in the house, Shweta's commentary and Bharat's light heartedness is the life of this house)

(Youngest son of Janaki Sehgal)
(Parents of Ritwik Sehgal)

3rd Generation

Raghavendra Sehgal:
(Good looking, smart, topper, most popular guy in the college, most eligible bachelor of Mumbai...He is an angel without a tiara for good and devil with horns and fangs for the bad... Girls drool over him but he is head over heels in love with his classmate for three years... Sapna Khanna...but due to his shy nature or nervousness he has never been able to express it to Sapna. Currently in 1st year..doing MBA at St.Pauls, Mumbai.

Vishakha Sehgal:
(Chirpy, funny, naughty and cute. Younger sister of Raghav. Currently doing her 2nd year engineering)

Anuj Sehgal:
(The perfect Brother to Raghav, although born to Niyonika-Laxman listens to Raghav more than them. A mix of sweet, cute and naughtiness.. studying final year BBM)

Anu Sehgal:
(Brat, cute, funny, an aspiring actress, slightly a snob but loves her family. Raghav's little heartthrob, still doing 2nd year BA)

Ritwik Sehgal:
(Joker, funny, a little wierd, a little dumb, a big time gym freak and is only scared of Raghav. But also loves Raghav the most. Shweta-Bharat's only son also youngest in the family hence badly pampered, just joined college for 1st year BBM)

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Malhotra Family:

3rd Generation:

Durga Rajshekhar Malhotra:
(M/O Vishal Malhotra)
(Strict, retired business woman, intelligent ...rules the Malhotra family. Three time award winner of most successful business woman in London... however after retirement is now relaxing at home)

2nd Generation:

Vishal Malhotra:
(F/O Samay and Siya Malhotra)
(Chairman of Malhotra and Malhotra's. A hardcore businessman. Loves his family. Specially his daughter Siya as his life...his wife Nirjara died when Siya was mere 8 years old)

3rd Generation:

Samay & Deepa Malhotra:
(Epitome of romance, when Samay Malhotra saw Deepa in a wedding he was awestruck. He asked her hand in marriage and the knot tied is still going strong even after 13 years of marriage. Unfortunately don't have kids but they never felt the need to adopt one as Siya was like a daughter to them. Age gap never made a difference to Siya and Samay's sibling love. Deepa became Siya's 'Bhabhima' and Samay turned her second father)

Siya Malhotra:
(Beautiful, emotional, talented, topper, cute and sexy. Quite popular in her college in London for her Indian looks and dimples. However she has a huge crush on her school head boy and now her senior Jordan. The only boy with half Irish half Indian charms... Extremely emotional about her mother, only ambition in life is to get back to India however her over Posessive family never let her do that)

Fab5 Gang: (Raghav's besties)

(Suhan, Alisha are Raghav's classmates, love birds and jokers, Bikki is doing his final year engineering from same college... silent spectator yet the hidden talent in the gang.... being musician to Raghav who sings, Dr Esha is the official doctor for the institution and is principal's daughter although much senior to all of them... Raghav's closest in the gang... she's more like the elder sister Raghav Always craved for)

Suhan - Alisha:

Bikki (Bikram Oberoi):

Dr Esha Arora:

Others:

Sapna Khanna:

(Cute, sexy, beautiful... Parents in Delhi, completing her studies staying with aunt and uncle. Hottest girl of St.Pauls)

(Raghav's love interest)

Jordan McGoldRick Mehta:
(Snob, badass, rich, head boy in school, Casanova by the time in college, is been drooled by girls for his Irish Indian looks)

(Siya's long time crush)