'She' is my home 🏘️❤️

('Siyavar Ramanchandra ki Jai!!! ' with that the daily pooja was completed in
Malhotra Mansion in Knightsbridge, London as per Deepa's daily routine and she got back to kitchen to get the prasad (offering to god) laddoos served in a plate and started walking towards Daadi (Grandmother) 's room.

Deepa's POV:

'Daadi.... Prashaad' I didn't get a response.

'Daadiiiii'

I called again... But again I didn't get a response...

I knew where she would be...

So I started walking towards the garden area and I could here...

'Check!!!' she said leaning on the easy chair

And my husband the great businessman Mr Samay Malhotra was behaving like a 5 year old who lost his toy 🤣
'Daadi yaar this is not fair... You trapped me again'

While I saw Daadi chuckling...

I slapped my forehead thinking when will these two grow up..

Looking at me Daadi started smiling and got up to take the Aarti (lamp lightened in front of god) and the laddoos..

While my husband was scratching his head for his next move on chessboard.

Daadi lightly slapped his left cheek and asked him to standup...

While Samay ji was eating Laddoo Daadi asked me...

'And where is your Rapunzel??? Still fuming???' she asked giggling...

'Dont ask Daadu... she's still stuck onto the same... She's not eaten anything from last night.. Can you imagine she refused to eat Rajma chawal 🙄🤷 and above all Gulab Jamun!!!
It's her weakness...

'Gulab Jamun was made last night? And why didn't I get a piece' yelled my husband the ever so hungry Samay Hulk Malhotra 🤷

'And why didn't I get to eat it too huhhh?' asked Daadi keeping hand on her waist...

Like Grandmother like Grandchildren 🙄

No wonder my father in law owns a chocolate factory too 🙄 and thank god my husband or his grandmother or my Siyu aren't the CEO of that...

I narrowed my eyebrows towards both and said...

'You Mr Samay Malhotra are on a diet, sweets don't fit into your diet be glad I gave you these laddus. 

And Daadu you have diabetes sweets are banned for you!!! ' I shouted making my eyes bigger and she patted my cheeks softly trying to touch another laddu.

'Dont even think Daadu... The one I gave you is made from jaggery... that too only one ..these are sugar syrup ones.. it's s NO!!! I said and she made a baby face !!!

But I don't melt so easily...

I'm a got damn doctor!! Their health is most important!

'And don't think you both will get laddus daily ok.. After Diwali it's only fruits!!? 2 days more... Enjoy till then' I said frowning 😠

While they both chuckled.

Just then I turned around when Daadi told me...

'If you are this smart, why aren't you letting her go to India Deepa?'

I turned around..while this time Samay supported me...
'Daadu she's a kid!' he argued

'Deepa Samay.. she is a well grown woman! A 21 year old!!!