Death cannot do us apart!!!🥺

Esha's POV:

Life and death is in no one's hands!!!

No one can write it off if it's in your fate.

But what do you do when someone accepts someone else's pain!

Some one else's fate!

Someone else's DESTINY!!!

This is the situation here in this hospital right now!

How

When

What

Why...

Only Raghav and the woman in that ICU fighting against life and death knows!!!

All we know from the government office was a man came in from nowhere in s a white car with a gun and shot a two bullets! And before anyone could react jumped back into the car and vanished like air.

Thankful police caught him few minutes ago and are trying to figure out what's happening!!!

But the shocking part was WHY?

Who are they?

Why did they shoot bullets?

Both were for Raghav!

But Siya covered him up resulting in one bullet on her shoulder and one at her neck...

Thankfully she was rushed immediately to hospital.

We tried enquiring more at the government office and the only piece of info we got to know was that Siya and Raghav had come to the government office to sign the papers of Sehgal Mansion!

And I and Bikki were flabbergasted!

Raghav did all the circus, working around like a dog, the huge loan, sold his shares too.
.
. every thing to only purchase 'Sehgal Mansion' from his own wife??

Siya???

We were beyond shocked!

But Raghav was in a trans state!

He wasn't in the right state of mind to talk about this.

Since he came he was sitting like he had lost it!

There was blood on his face..on his shirt in his hands..

The hands in which he carried Siya to the hospital next to the government office...
..
People told us he was literally shouting on the road begging for help carrying Siya looked like had a bloodbath ...

Thankfully one of the employees of our organization recognised Raghav and helped him to take Siya to the hospital. The same man informed us too...

Vishal uncle collapsed hearing this news and Raghav's family was devastated.

Siya is currently undergoing a surgery while here Raghav's state shocked us..

He was sitting staring at his hands that still had Siya's blood on it...

He wasn't in his senses. He didn't cry a single drop of tear.

He was only staring at his hands.

Ram uncle tried to hug him console him...But he looked like he was in some sort of a trans state. We were only waiting for the doctor to come out and confirm everything is fine...

But it had been more than 4 hours and all we saw nurses were running in and out.

No one was answering our queries.