CHAP 30

Jungkook had an unsettling feeling in his stomach, like how Jin just immediately took Pearl with him without giving him any explanations that why was she called by the general. He just hoped that everything to be fine. He doesn't want anything bad for any of them. And Suddenly by the exact moment , the door barged open and both Jin and Pearl come running into the room.

"Come on Jungkook we need to leave this place right now." Pearl said by packing all the important stuff in her bag in hurry. "Leave!! But why do we need to leave this place." Jimin asked confused seeing both of them hyperventilating. "They know about Jungkook! They know everything...we need to leave." Jin rambled grabbing his hair in frustration. "Hyung calm down. Tell us what happened." Hoseok said calmly putting his hands on Jin's shoulders.

"Hobi, they know about Jungkook's past and it will not take them long to tell that Jungkook is actually a zombie. We all need to leave." Jin said looking straight into Hoseok's eyes. "W-what!! They know..." he retreat his hands back in shock. "Yes they know and we leave to need quick. Please inform the other guys." Pearl replied in hurry by slinging her bag on her shoulder. Jimin quickly run out of the door to inform others. 

"Pearl they know about me." Jungkook stopped Pearl by holding her sleeves. "Yes Jungkook but don't worry we will be safe. Okay!" Pearl put both of her hands on his cheeks. Jungkook nodded slowly, what else he could do in this situation which was caused by him only. He just hold her hand tightly and follow her out of the room. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Jimin informed us everything. Our main priority now is to leave this place unharmed after that we will decide where to go further." Namjoon said after all of them meet at the end of the hallway where their rooms were located. "Yes but how to leave without getting unnoticed." Hoseok asked holding his bad tightly in nervousness. "At the south where all of the waste is dumped. I think it is the only place which is the most least secured." Jin said facing everyone. "Okay then. Lets split up, if we move together we will be more noticeable." Namjoon suggested and everyone else agreed to him. "Fair enough. Let the partners be same as our room partners." Pearl said while holding Jungkook's hand. "Yes lets get moving and promise me that you all will meet me there without any single cut." Jin softly said. "Yes lets all meet there safe and sound." Yoongi turned his back as if ready to go. 

Hoseok turn him around and tackle him in a bear hug. Slowly all of them joined in a group hug. "Be safe guys." Jin muttered tightening his hug.

------------------------------------------------------------------

All of them scattered and continued on their own way to the south of the base camp. Jungkook and Pearl decided to go from the sleeping room quarters as it was the day time and there must be hardly any people around the area. From one hand Pearl was holding her bag straps and her other hand was tightly clasped with Jungkook's. 

Jungkook was silently walking behind Pearl with his eyes on her back but mind some else where. He should have left when they were making plan to come here but all of the love which guys gave him makes him feel like he was part of their family. And Pearl, her eyes which always have the glint of mischief but are always shining like the bright day light, her smile which is capable to race his heart with an uncontrollable speed. Her whole self just makes his all the day alive and bright. How could he leave his only reason of happiness, how could he leave his love.....

"Jungkook lets go ther-" Pearl turned around to meet his eyes but what she found was his tear filled eyes. "Oh my god!! Jungkook what happened!!" She quickly wiped the single tear that slid down his face with the worried look in her eyes. "Pearl its all my fault I should have left you guys earlier then you should not be facing any troubles. What happens if any of us-" Pearl quickly hushed him by putting her finger on his lips. "No I don't wanna listen anything. Nothing here is your fault so don't beat yourself out for it. And haven't I said we all will get out of here safe and sound hmm!" She slowly caress his face wiping all his tears. Jungkook put his hand on hers which was still on his face. He slowly connected both of their foreheads, "I believe you Pearl, as always." 

The sound of a sudden laugh fill up the empty hallway causing both Jungkook and Pearl to separate from each other. "Wow so both of you love birds are here and I was searching all around haha." Max comes around from the corner with his hands in his pockets. "I must say Jungkook I can't believe that you are a zombie. You really have outdone yourself....like you have evolved as a zombie which is comparable to human. Mind blowing!! But it is also understandable when you have an amazing doctor as Kim Seokjin by your side. You really was born with great luck Jeon which is also following you even after death." Max smirked as he stopped in front of both Pearl and Jungkook.

"Now be good children and without any words follow me. You have to also tell me where are your other friends." Max said arrogantly looking at his nails. 

Jungkook was not scared but he was really angry. He gets now why his past self must have hated this man. He really deserve all his hate. 

"We will go with you sir but before that I want to give you something." Pearl smiled sweetly at him. "Give me something?" Max asked confused. "Yes. This!!" She take the random steel holder from the side table and smashed it on his head. "Quick Jungkook lets leave." She holds Jungkook's hand and starts running with her full stamina out of Max's site.

"Shit that girl! Ahh I will kill her." Max said tightly holding his head. "I need backup in the west wing quick." He uses his bluetooth to shout out the orders. 

"You will pay for this girl with all your loved ones." Max gritted his teeth. 

Author's Note:

Woah are you guys now ready for some action hehe. So the next chapter may or may not be the last chapter, it depends *evil laugh*. I am so so attached to this book that I don't want this to end  T T but don't worry I will be doing epilogue . Well it was good experience, also I have decided to write another fanfiction which is a Taehyung mafia ff and I have already published it. Shot me down will be the book name so if you want please check it out  huhu. That will be all for today. 

Thank you for reading. I purple you all 💜💜