CHAP 2

Pearl's POV :

Oh no oh no....all the  bullet supplies are with Mark what should I do now. Grunts are not far away from the room which I'm in. Now I'm dead as meat,Well here goes nothing. I close my eyes and try to calm my breathing which is not happening in the situation I'm in right now. My whole life flashes in front of my eyes as I was busy calming my breathing and finding some hiding spot which sure is if no use.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and hide me behind the counter farthest from the room entrance. I try to look  at the culprit but instead I met with those beautiful light brown doe eyes that I found myself being lost in them. But my daze was interrupted by the sudden grunt coming from the room entrance. I again start hyperventilating  and look at the person in my front. My eyes widen and a slight scream erupted from my throat when I realize that the one sitting in front of me is not actually a person it's  a zombie. And here I was crushing on a zombie for two straight minutes, way to go pearl. But i cannot deny the zombie in front of me is quite handsome to be dead. Oh god,Now I am surely dead as meat. Will I die from the hands I mean mouth of this handsome zombie. Guess what goodbye world, please god in my next life makes me queen or some sort of avenger on another planet pleaseee pleseee.

My precious thoughts were interrupted  when the handsome zombie place some of his blood from his body on my face, arms and clothes. I look at him like if as he had grown some second head, did he not want to eat me here. After putting his blood, he look at me and grunts as if he was trying to say something. I look at him confused and try to get up to be at a safe distance from him but his hold on me was tight, I was not been able to move an inch. He again tries to grunt at me in small voice but this time I can make out some words. "Saa...saaa...," I furrowed my eyebrows try to understand what was he saying. Does he telling me the ways to kill me?? I shivered form the idea but his sudden words caught me off guard. "Saafee," He again repeats his word "saafe," by pointing at the blood he just rubbed on me.I looked at him confused.

The  grunts from the zombie in the room makes me flinch. I try to make myself as small as possible by hugging my knees. These zombies were roaming around the whole room and sniffing. One of them suddenly comes in front of us resulting me in screaming but it stopped by handsome zombie as he put his hand on my mouth. My eyes widen as the dead in front of me makes eye contact with me with the hand of handsome zombie's still on my mouth stopping me from screaming. The zombie just look at me and then continue on his way out of the room. I was just staring at the whole scene with my eyes wide as saucers.

Once when all the zombie was out of the room I snatched his hand away and stand at the decent distance from this handsome zombie. He looks at me with those doe eyes and smiled. OHHH my god has such a cute smile, I just died. But I came back from dead when he again mutters the word 'Safe' while looking at me smiling. I just look at him dumbfounded. He does not try to kill me but saved me by rubbing his blood so that other zombies can't smell me, What the actual freak is going on.

The said zombie comes at me smiling and holds my hand,"safe,"he again mutters. While I was just looking at him trying to figure out what is going on. The sudden loud grunt makes both of us look at the room entrance. Holy shit another good looking zombie, but he don't look quite happy. Ohh no.

Author's Note:

Hello loveliis!!! how is it going on. I hope you like this chapter.Please  give me comments cause your reviews keeps my motivation going up. Hope you all have lovely day !!!

Meet you soon until then be hydrated..💜💜