CHAP 11

Pearl's POV:

The sudden sound of gunshot from downstairs startled us both. "What the freak is happening?" Jin exclaimed while taking out guns from his cabinet and handing me one. We both run downstairs  from where the sound come.

When we arrive their I see Jimin coming up from basement door, he quickly turned around to lock the door. As soon as he noticed us both he comes running towards us, " There are few Zombies that are coming  from basement, I don't know how but I kill them all as I saw them. There is a guarantee that we are attacked by zombies and more are coming up." Jin cursed under his breath, "Quickly inform everyone to evacuate the mansion and take all the important supplies, we all will meet at the emergency exit in exact Ten minutes, Am I clear!!" we both quickly nodded. "Good I am going to lab to take out all the important drugs!!  you two also quickly move" with saying this he rush out of our site.

"Listen Pearl!! You know emergency exit here?"Jimin asked. I quickly nodded. "Good you inform Namjoon and quickly take Jungkook and Taehyung with you and meet me there." I nodded and starts running towards the Namjoon's room. " Also don't hesitate to kill the zombie if you encounter one." Jimin shouted from behind. 

I reach upstairs and start pounding on Namjoon's door. He opens it and looks at me ,"What Pearl" he says half sleepily. "We are under zombie attack quickly take up your important supplies and meet everyone at the emergency exit" I quickly says. This wakes up Namjoon from his sleep and he frantically nodded at me. 

I then decided to run to my room to collect my bag and keep some snacks. After storing all the important stuff in my bag, I open my closet and take out my knife collection that I have taken up from convenience store previously. 

I now started running towards Junkook and Taehyung's room. When I reach there I noticed that their door was locked from outside...great. I use my gun and shoot the door's lock and quickly open the door. Jungkook and Taehyung was staring me with wide eyes. " Quick guys we are under attack we have to run from here." I says while holding Jungkook's hand. 

We all exit the room and start heading downstairs. As soon as I reach there I head towards kitchen and start stuffing food and water in another bag. Suddenly I was pushed down with Jungkook and Taehyung beside me. Jungkook indicates me to stay quiet. Groaning can be heard from the hallway..shit. We have to pass the hallway in order to reach emergency exit and if we not soon reach there I am pretty sure that guys will left us thinking that I am dead...oh no. 

I take a peak above the counter and take a look exactly how many zombies were there...Two. There are only two zombies for now. Good I can shoot them. I pointed my gun towards one and shoot him in the head. Loud thump was heard as the body fell down. Before the other one even had the time to turn back to look at the culprit I also shoot him in the head and take him down...Bullseye. I take carry bags on my shoulder and start running towards  the hallway.

We soon reach to the emergency exit. There is the password to enter for safety purposes and Jimin has told me that on my first day here. As I began typing the password the loud sound and then thump from behind me forces me to turn back. As I look behind my eyes widen, there was zombie lying on the floor with his head crashed and Taehyung with the bloody iron rod. I look at him with thanking eyes and again start pressing password.

As I soon as I enter correct password the door opens. I take both of their hands and start running after closing the door securely. There I see all guys standing beside bus waiting for us. My gaze meet with Hoseok. He came rushing towards us and take both of my bags, "Where were you Pearl we were so worried?" I just look at him apologetically. "Quick guys come and load the bags in the bus. I think we are attacked by horde of zombies. We have no time!!" Jin yelled frantically. 

We all rush there and start loading the supplies. But soon groans and grunts can be heard from the emergency gate. "Shit!! They are here we have to be quick." Jimin says while keeping all the clothes bags in the trunk. "We have no time zombies will arrive here quickly from the gate, I will go and keep them busy you guys load the supply and meet me at the entrance gate of the mansion." Yoongi says while loading his gun. " I will also come hyung , your going alone will be dangerous." Hoseok says. Yoongi just nodded and they both start running toward the emergency gates.

We all quickly loaded  the supplies and get in the bus with Jin on the driver seat. He starts the bus while we all take our positions safely. The bus reach towards the entrance gate and Jin parked it behind the tree hiding it from any dead's vision.

It was nearly ten minutes but still no one arrives from the back. Jimin and Namjoon kept looking out of the window. The noise of grunting and groaning can be heard from the back entrance of the mansion. "The horde has arrived  I think it is not safe to stay here any longer." Jin muttered quietly. "Do you mean that Yoongi and Hoseok hyung are dead. It is not the case hyung they will come please wait more." Jimin says with cracking voice while still looking out of the window. "We have been waiting for twenty minutes Jimin if they were alive they would be here by now." Jin says while meeting Jimin's teary eyes. My throat clogged up by the thought, even we have not spend much time together I am still not ready to loose my another companions. "Please lets wait more." I muttered. 

"No use." Jin says quietly while stepping on accelerator.

Author's Note:

Hello guys!! How y'all doing?  I just wanna say to you all that I am totally hyped and waiting for Map of the soul: The journey. I am so excited!! 

By the way how you guys like the chapter? Please tell me by voting and commenting. Thank you so much for reading!!

Stay safe, stay gold and stan BTS  for  own happiness!! Have a good day/night~

-BreezyyyBoo