CHAP 23

Jungkook has been Jungshooked for nearly ten minutes. Pearl was sitting in front of him and was telling him the different shades of pink. She has snatched Yoongi's magazine which causes him to be all pouty baby but she needs the urgency to teach Jungkook all the different shades as soon as she found out that Jungkook can speak more clearly now. First she cried for whole thirty minutes burbling some words which he himself can't understand and after that she hugged him tightly and it will be a lie if he say that he didn't like it...he liked it a lot. And now she is teaching him different shades of color. To him all the pink looked same but he thought that Pearl will be angry if he will say this aloud. So he decided to remain Jungshooked.

"Isn't every color you are telling him is same pink!" Yoongi grumbled without looking at them, he just wants his animal magazine back. "What did you say cat version of human!!" She reached in front of him within the blink of an eye. "Just what you listened alligator version of human." Yoongi smirked. "YOU-" 

"Calm down...calm down my daughter." Hoseok chirped. "Daughter?" Pearl asked shooked. "Yeah daughter??" Yoongi was equally shooked. "What!! did I say daughter??" both of them nodded. " Oh please don't mind me, I was having some flashbacks." Hoseok smiled shyly. 

"Yo people!!" Namjoon bounced on the seat beside Yoongi. "Hello hyung." Jungkook smiled showing his bunny teeth. Namjoon smiled and ruffled his hair. "Ahh So you are learning shades of pink haha." Namjoon laughed awkwardly. "Anyways I am here to tell you that we are not very far away from military camp. So be ready guys!!" He said seriously.

Listening this everyone became serious. "Here take your individual identity cards. They will check it first and please for god sakes don't be suspicious unless you want all of us dead. You know that even if camp is safe from zombies and from all the virus but it is not safe from humans which can mercilessly kill you without even a blink of an eye." He said looking each of them in the eyes. 

"I know what you are saying but can you please elaborate us with the process of security." Pearl said sitting closely beside Jungkook. "Yeah that's what I am here to tell you. I have done some research about it." Namjoon said opening his diary. "It is not a difficult process as they will gladly accept alive humans but it will take them not long to kill you if they get to know that you are exposed with the virus." All of them were listening intently. 

"First as I have already said that they will check your identity card and other things but then the main part is the full body check up and the interview." Namjoon cleared. "Now that Jungkook has started speaking clearly our biggest tension has been solved. But I am still feel uneasy about the interview thingy with Jungkook and Taehyung." Namjoon rubbed his temples.

"Yeah!! What if they can't answer??" Pearl said worriedly looking at Jungkook. "Right! So that's why I have prepared some questions that can be asked. I have already given Taehyung his now as you guys are here can you please teach Jungkook!" He blinked his eyes. "Don't worry Joon we will teach Jungkook" Hoseok speaked up. "Thank you hoseok! I could help you guys but I have to discuss few things with the Jin hyung." Namjoon said getting up. "You can rely on us now leave." Yoongi said. Namjoon nodded and handed them his diary and went to Jin who was driving the bus.

"I will teach him with the Yoongi hyung. You take some rest Pearl, your body is still recovering." Hoseok said. "No worries hobi I can help!" Pearl said cracking her neck bones. "Just sit and take rest,you need it. And you Junglebook, come with us." Yoongi said while yawning. "Its Jungkook." Pearl grumbled and Jungkook just smiled.

--------------------------------------------------------

"I have told them hyung" Namjoon said sitting beside Jin. "Good...they need to be prepared."Jin said still focusing on the road. "I still can't believe that you agreed to take all of us to the military camp this randomly." Namjoon sighed. "So when do you think that we should go!! After all of us get killed. You know that we cannot survive for long out here." Jin said taking glimpse at Namjoon.

"You know hyung we have Jungkook and Taehyung with us....Tae was zombie and Jungkook is still a zombie for god sakes!! You think that we will easily pass the security and even if we pass it, it will not take the officials long to know that we are having infected with us." Namjoon said focussing on the front.

Silence engulfed both of them, all of the noise behind is blurred. "We will think of it." Jin said. "What think hyung!! Are you serious?? Do you even listen to what I have said...you are getting all of us killed." Namjoon huffed. Jin was silently driving ignoring all of the Namjoon's word.

"Hyung!! You are listening to me..right!!" Namjoon was now getting impatient. "I have listened each and every word of yours Namjoon." Jin said calmly. "Then why aren't you reacting or even considering what I am trying to say." Namjoon nearly shouted.

"Do you think Joon that I would have not calculated all the possibilities and blindfolded leading you all in the lion's den." Jin looked towards Namjoon with the mischievous glint in his eyes. "I don't understand you hyung." Namjoon slumped his shoulders down. But suddenly he realised something ,"Wait a minute, you are not planning something evil right!!" He widened his eyes.

Jin smirked.

Author's Note:

Hello beautiful people!! Another update...thank you so much for giving this chapter your precious time. Purple you all 💜💜💜💜