CHAP 5

Pearl's POV:

The zombie behind me continues to grunt while looking out of the window. Pheww...I think he haven't noticed me yet. Now all I have to do is act like zombie. "Arggggghh" I starts grunting. The zombie stops whatever he was doing and look back at me and I look back at him. We both were having staring contest for like two minutes straight. After some time he grunts back at me "aargh". I stare at him for sometime....Does he  wants to talk...Do I have to talk to him or grunt at him in zombie language ...Okay let's take the risk...So I again grunts back at him. And yes I was right he really wants to talk to me 'cause After this we continue to grunt back at each other and trust me it was the most heated discussion I ever had and  it seems like we both know how to develop the antidote of the virus (Note the sarcasm). Between our grunting he let out a word "Ja..ckk..son.." Ohh  so  this is his name...Jackson. I grunts back at him in acknowledgement. Guess what me acting zombie character in school theatre finally pays off.

Suddenly the door burst open and here comes my saviour Jeon Jungkook. He looks at me and then at my zombie friend and then suddenly he let out a deep growl while looking at my companion. He starts rushing towards him while pushing me behind him. Jackson looks at him confusingly and then grunts at me as if trying to say what the hell is going on. I slightly pushes Jungkook out of my way  and  stand between them pointing towards Jackson, " Fri...en..d" I try to continue my zombie acting while looking towards Jungkook. He looks at me as if I am the new version of mad hatter......well he's not wrong.... and then he shakes his head and grabs my hand and start taking me out of the restroom. I turn to look back at Jackson and grunts and guess what he grunts back at me smiling....What a cute bean.

After coming out of the convenience store  with Taehyung,  Jungkook stops and looks at me,"no...oo" he  mutters. What no? does he do not want to make me a zombie friend.....I mean he's right I should not for my own safety purposes. I passes back him a smile, " Don't worry I was just acting so that he could not know I am a human." he nods back at me.

As we continue to walk further I starts realizing the surroundings, this city is called Abaza and if I recall it correctly when once I was going through Alice's navigator there is surely a small human camp near consisting of mainly six or seven people. Does these two zombies really wants to help me? I look at Jungkook who was walking beside me, he is surely a zombie but there is something that I observe in his light brown eyes, it is the glint of life. After meeting Junkook, Taehyung and Jackson  I realize that virus has not kill them fully there is still some humanity left in them. They still can experience some of the emotions but cannot realize them. I hope we can soon find out  the antidote of this deadly virus so we can save human race. If they are experiencing  emotions I cannot tell how they feel to be trapped in a body which cannot work in according with their brain. Now thinking this I really sympathies them.

We all three stops in front of the public restroom , I look at them confusingly and then widen my eyes realizing  that I myself wants to go there.....dumb me. I  quickly finish my business  and then we again begin our journey. 

While walking I suddenly heard some some footsteps in the alley and by the speed of it I can clearly tell it is not of a zombie. The footsteps suddenly increases and my eyes widen when I see a red beam pointed towards Taehyung back, I quickly pushed Taehyung out of the way when the sudden sound of the gunshot echoed in the empty alleyway. Taehyung falls on the pavement  and the bullet just misses him by an inch.

I look behind me while taking out the knife from by back and my eyes met with the another handsome creature and this time he's a human. He has his gun pointed towards me with eyes not leaving mine....Ohh god does he thinks I'm a zombie.

Author's Note:

Hello loveliis!!  How you all guys are doing?  First of all  I think this is not the best chapter so sorry for that  and I will work hard to improve and second I would love to dedicate this chapter to my bestest friend  myfav_tae. It's her birthday today !!!!! 

@myfav_tae  may all your wishes and dreams come true and happiest birthday girl!!!!

Please vote and comment on the chapter.. Thank you and have a lovely day/night!!! Stay safe and hydrated~~

-BreezyyyBoo