CHAP 9

Pearl's POV:

Sunlight through the window wakes me up from my deep slumber...Ahh how annoying....I tried to sleep again but it was of no use as I shuffle here and there in my comfy bed. I decided to just lay in the bed and stare at the ceiling and that too was interrupted by the sudden crash sound downstairs. Guess what no one wants me to lay peacefully. I finally decided to get up and do my morning routine. 

As I was drying my hair I look upon the closet and Ohhlala...the closet was filled with beautiful and branded clothes. I randomly take one and wear it. After taking my sweet time to dress myself....don't blame me it has been years that I have dressed myself.....I finally decided to head downstairs and when I reach there, I just sighed at the scene in front of me. Yoongi was passed out on the dinning table, Jin was scolding Namjoon for god knows what, Jimin and Hoseok were headlocking each other, Jungkook  was shooked at the whole scene and Taehyung was fascinated by the neon lamp while sitting beside Yoongi. I cleared my throat to get their attention but none has listened, I again try to get there attention towards me but it was of no use.

"GUYS!!" I finally shouted loosing my patience. All of them turned their heads towards me...Finally!!..."Okay can you tell me what in the world is going on here?" I asked. "Oh Pearl!! Nothing,It is normal daily routine for us. Come have a seat, breakfast is ready." Jin answered smiling towards me. I nodded and walk towards the chair beside Jungkook. He just smiles  at me and I smiles back at him. I pour my glass with milk and take some toast to eat.  Jin had given Jungkook and Taehyung some grilled meat which they eat happily.

After having breakfast, Jin wants to have some talk so all of us gathered in the drawing room and fit ourselves on two couches. Jin begins,"Okay everyone so I have to go somewhere so I am not available  today and since  we now have more members included so we need more supplies and Namjoon and Hoseok will take care of that. Is it okay with both of you?" Both of them nodded simultaneously. " Jimin as usual goes on patrolling near the mansion and report immediately if sees any unusual activity. Okay?" Jimin nodded with 'Yes'. "Good now, we left Yoongi and Pearl. You both stays at home only and accompany these zombies also prepare dinner for all of us to eat when we would be back. Am I clear?" I just answered yes while Yoongi rolls his eyes. "So everyone let's go and start doing our tasks." Jin says while placing his bag on shoulders.

I locked the front door securely as instructed by Jin when everyone was out. I turn back and walk towards the couch and sit beside Jungkook. He smiles at me. I take the look on other two and they were busy in their own world, Yoongi was painting something blue while talking with Taehyung and the latter was staring him with shining eyes while answering back in broken language. I avert my eye gaze back towards Jungkook and find that he was already looking at me. As I stare deeply into his eyes I found myself getting lost in it. If you ask me, his eyes don't seems dead instead it looks like that he has whole universe in his eyes. I just continue to stare him unblinking. Jungkook suddenly chuckled, I look at him and lower my gaze at my linked hands. "Parr...seee..me.." he continue to laugh. I smiles at him. 

We both were sitting comfortably in silence. There was certain question that was continuously bugging in my mind and I finally decided to ask, " Hey jungkook." he looks at me. "I actually wants to ask you that when you first saw me why don't you kill me?" he just stares at me. After processing what I said he finally decided to answer, " I...no..oo..ki..ll." He speaks in broken language but I still can understand him. "You don't kill people?"he shakes his head in no. "Bu..uutt...par...dii..ffere..nt.." I furrow my eyebrows at his statement. "What are you trying to say Jungkook?" He just smiles and turn his head to stare in front. "I...li..kee...par.." my eyes widen I open my mouth to say something but Jungkook beats me into it. "Alwa...yyss kee..p par..safe." 

My heart spreads with warmth as Jungkook speaks, I don't know what this feeling is and why I am feeling it but it just gives me happiness. He really wants to protect me and keeps me safe. I now more seriously wants the antidote of this virus. If zombie Jungkook was this sweet then imagine how human Jungkook would be. It would seriously be the death of me.

I looks at him, "Thank you so much Jungkook it's only because of you that I am alive and I owe you a lot. I promise you one thing that we will surely found something against this virus. You keep me safe and I try to help you become back become human. Let's both help each other." Jungkook looks at me smiling, his eyes crinkling.

That's right we cannot sit back and watch whole humanity dies in front of our eyes. After meeting Jungkook and Taehyung, my determination becomes more strong and I will have to help them. And now I also have these men with me. If we all work together, we will definitely reach somewhere. To have something will be lot better to have nothing. I have decided I will talk related to this issue with everyone tonight....

Author's Note:

Hello loveliis!! How is everyone? How was the chapter?Also if you have noticed in this chapter Jungkook starts speaking more...I just only hope that everything just go in his favour. Well don't mind me.... and please tell me how you like the chapter by voting and commenting. Thank you for reading!!

Have a lovely day/night!!