CHAP 6

Pearl's POV:

The dude in front of me does not even wavered his gaze while pointing his gun towards me and I'm here standing like a victim waiting to get killed, oh god if I not do something soon he will definitely kill me. 

"Ayoo man, I ain't zombie" I shouted with my full lungs while flailing my hand like a dying seal. The said men looks at me in confusion. "Don't you have eyes dude, I am not a zombie, see I can twerk" I said while doing my best to twerk which I know is not happening any time soon.I'm such a huge disappointment. Now the men in front of me is looking at me like he has seen some gruesome ghost. Jungook and Taehyung was just observing the whole seen unfold without even blinking. 

"My eyes needs to bleach" The men said while shaking his head and pulling the gun down. "And why in the name of heaven you guys are walking here in zombie costumes." he says coming towards our trio.

"Well you see, if you don't want to get bitten then you have to walk like zombie and for your kind information I am only human here these two guys beside me are real zombies." I says while shrugging. His eyes widen hearing this and he quickly points his gun towards Taehyung making him grunt in annoyance. I just roll my eyes,"They will not kill us" I said while putting his gun down with my hands. "What are you crazy, they are zombies they will definitely kill you and then me." The handsome dude says while panicking looking back between Jungkook and Taehyung. " Look I have been traveling with them for the whole day and they only want to help me, if they want to kill me I may be not standing in front of you and probably be roaming in the world like other zombies." I rambled. The man in front of me just blinks and says, "You know what you are the new version of mad hatter." I just rolled my eyes," Yeah I get that a lot, But seriously believe me these guys are not harmful or I can say they are more helpful."

The man squint his eyes at me," What makes you believe that they are helpful." Now I seriously wants to smack his head, "Okay now listen dude, Lets's play some rapid fire  and you can only answer by shaking your head as in yes or no ,okay!!" the man agrees ."Are you alive right now?" The man scrunches his face but nodes nevertheless. "Good, now are you bitten by any of these two zombies?" he opens his mouth to say something  but I quickly interrupts him,"Do you??" He shakes his head as no. "Are these two in any way trying to attack us while we are not alerted and playing this stupid rapid fire?" the men again shakes his head as no.

"So how can you believe they are harmful!!" I says while slightly increasing my tone. " Look I know it maybe hard to believe this but trust me, at starting I was also skeptical about these two, but with time as I get to know them there is one thing I know that they will not hurt us, Hell they even try to help me!!" I exclaimed while showing Jungkook's coat wrapped around me," See!! he even lend me his jacket so that other zombie can't smell me."

The man was silently listening me rant while observing both of my companions. Suddenly he grabs my arm and points his gun towards my temple surprising all of us. This makes Jungkook quickly come towards me while pushing the  gun away from me. "Nooo ...par....sa..ff..ee.." my eyes sightly soften as Jungkook tries hard to push the gun away from me.

After  some time the men releases me and Jungkook quickly holds my hand after that. "You are right, they mean no harm,they are protecting you." I smile while hearing this. "But don't think I can trust them fully in the end they are zombies." I nod in understanding. "Good, by the way my name is Jimin and let me take you to our camp." I began to say something  but Jimin quickly interrupts me," Also you can bring your two zombie friends with you, let's see how they can help us." I furrow my eyebrows but nod nevertheless.

"Okay fair enough!! my name is Pearl and it is good to meet you Jimin." I says while shaking my hands with him. " Let me show you the way towards the camp, there you can freshen up and take some rest." Jimin says while putting his gun back in holester. "Okay" I muttered and we all continue our way in the alley with Jimin guiding us.

I hope that all the other people in camp will accept them. I hope...

Author's Note:

Hello guys!!! how far the story is going... don't worry if it is boring for now I promise that it will become interesting in next chapters. Also please don't forgot to vote and comment...

Thank you!! Stay safe and hydrated~~

-BreezyyyBoo