CHAP 15

Pearl's POV:

It has been few days since last incident and now we all have arrived to the new accommodation  because it's not too safe to stay in previous one and also our main motive is to arrive at military base camp not to settle somewhere in middle of pandemic.

Taehyung has improved so much in these days. He has been able to walk  normally and his slurring is almost gone, also he has been eating less raw meat and has been engaging in more human like activities that Jin has assigned to him. I have been talking to him quiet a lot and let me tell you that I am quiet impressed that how much quickly he is recovering from virus. Maybe because of his will or whatever reason, he is day by day becoming more human but he still can't remember his previous life and all of us think that it is better that way to start fresh.

On the other hand Jungkook is still the same. There is neither positive nor negative  impact that has been shown by him. It feels that antidote just doesn't work on him. Jin and Namjoon both of them have been observing him and his behaviour after the shot. It feels like that he is trying to be human but it does not come to him naturally as in case of Taehyung. He can't resist his argue of meat and also there is no improvisation in his speech. Jin has lost all of his hope in him. He says that he was just waiting for any side impact of antidote on him. It surely breaks my heart but I still believes that Jungkook  can once again live as Human, because I can feel his emotions.I can feel what he is feeling and this thing only keeps my hope high.

As we all spend some time together I have become close to all of them. And it is not one way they all also starts to cherish me and also Jungkook and Taehyung in spite of them being zombies. That's why they are all trying very hard to help Jungkook becoming more like us in any way they can. I also starts to realize my feelings towards Jungkook. They say  that love does not differentiate, it just happens. In my case also I try very hard to deny and change it but it just can't. And now I fell for a zombie. Funny isn't it? For the love that has no present and no future but still I am holding on it for some miracle to happen.

"Pearl!!" my thoughts were disrupted with a loud knock on the door. "Yess" I answered. "Dinner is ready, quick come downstairs." said Jimin on other side of the door. "Okay give me few minutes!!" I answered back. I quickly get up and try to steady my appearance to a normal human look and head downstairs.

I take my usual seat beside Jungkook and sat down. All of them were already there and had began eating their food. I also keep some in my plate and starts to eat. "Military base camp is now one night and two days long from here." Namjoon says while keeping his spoon back on the table and looking at us. "Hmm we are not now very far from the base camp." replied Hoseok still eating. "Yes, but we cannot leave now immediately we have to store some important supplies for the trip we are short of." Jin said. " Also a very important thing." Jin continued. " I have to give one last shot of antidote to Jungkook and Taehyung and have to wait till Taehyung's condition normalize." he said eyeing all of us.     

" What about Jungkook!!!" I said standing up from my chair. Jungkook quickly holds my arm to calm me down. " If you are thinking that you can dump Jungkook anywhere then it is not happening." I said angrily. "Did I say that I will leave Jungkook anytime." Jin says raising is voice. "I don't want to say this but we all know Jin that antidote is not working on him and we cannot take him to military camp like this." I replied with my stern gaze. 

"What to do you think Pearl that you are the one that only care for him?" This time he says  with his soft voice. I was surprised, my anger level quickly comes down. " You have only spend one or two days extra with them that does not mean that this will my make care for them or anyone here any less." Jin says with his voice wavering. I tried to speak but he quickly cuts me off. " Jungkook and Taehyung are like my brother and don't dare to think that I will dump them. I will do anything in my power to help them live normally whether to be with zombie or human life." with saying this he quickly left his seat and disappear upstairs in his room. I keep my gaze down, his words slowly sinking in my head. Someone keeps their hand on my shoulder, I look up to see Jimin. "Don't worry Pearl, he is just like that when he is stressed. Now go to your room and talk to him tomorrow." I look at him and just nodded.

Jungkook's POV:

Everyone is worried about me but I don't want them to worry. I am just happy that Taehyung is soon going to live normally like humans. Pearl has already went to her room and now Hoseok hyung was taking us to our room. "Hyu..ung  goo... Jin.. hyuung room." I tried to form sentence. " You want to go Jin hyung's room." I nodded. "Okay then let me take you there, I think Tae can go from here on his own. Okay Tae!" Taehyung nodded.

We reached in front of the room and Hoseok Hyung knocks on his door. "Go Kookie!!" He said and I smiled at him. When I enter his room, Jin hyung  was sitting on his bed observing papers. He looks at me motion me to sit beside him. "What's the matter Jungkook?" he softly asked keeping all the papers back. "Hyuung n..ot  worryyy me..  I  live.. as.. zombiee...  aa..nd  go.. ouut... pleesae  youu  keeep  parr  safee." I said try to covey my emotions. It is true that antidote is not working on me. I may be just nuisance in all their life. It may be better that I leave but before that I have to make sure that they will keep Pearl safe and happy not that I doubt them but I just have to make sure.

Jin Hyung just stare at me and then sighs. "Have you not listen to me what I have said downstairs. There is no way I am leaving you. I will find the way to keep all of us safe." he said keeping his hand on my shoulder. " Listen Jungkook when I had said that you and Taehyung are now brother to me than it is true. You both have become our family. And It is not that I only feel this way, all of us here feel the same way, We are family Jungkook and  families remain together forever in all times. Understoood!!" he said still his hands on my shoulder slightly pressing it for reassurance. I nodded at him. 

Author's Note:

Hola amigos!! How are you all doing? Thank you so much for reading guys!!

Borahee O(∩_∩)O