CHAP 8

Pearl's POV:

We all walked through the huge steel gates, I kept Jungkook's hand in mine while Taehyung was beside me the whole time. When I noticed the surrounding in my front I was awestruck...it was not safehouse, it was a huge freaking mansion!!! ..." Okay guys I am again asking you, is it really a safehouse?" Jimin turned behind to nod at me. "How the frickity frackity did you get the whole mansion in mid of pandemic and that to be safe??" I exclaimed while wildly flailing my hands.

"Actually it is one of the  Jin hyung's mansion  and during the outbreak of virus he wants that his all of the mansions with the most security to be safe." dimple man explained. "So that means he have more places for safe accommodation?"I asked. "We don't know but for now where we are residing is safe." I nodded. 

We all entered the place and let me tell you inside was more beautiful than the outside. It was refreshing to see something beautiful in between this huge mess. Creme colored walls, ancient ceiling , huge grand staircase, if I sum up, it is the mixture of both ancient and modern....and I love it!...I look beside to see expression of Jungkook and Taehyung ,their eyes were beaming with amusement and excitement. The more I am with them the more I can think that yes they can experience  different emotions.

The sudden 'ahem' interrupted my thoughts. I look back and see all of the men were standing in front of us. "Okay, so as you are here let us introduce ourselves. My name is Kim Seokjin you can call me Jin and I am basically the researcher and doctor of the team." handsome dude says. "HELLO!! I AM YOUR HOPE , YOU ARE MY HOPE!! I AM JAYHOPE(Jhope) you can call me hobii and my real name is Jung Hoseok and  I basically handle all the supplies here. NICE TO MEET YOU!!"the red hair says...Well he's kinda cheerful I am getting sunshine vibes from him...I nodded at him in appreciation. "You can call me yoongi." the grumpy man muttered while yawning. " You already know me I am Jimin and I basically do patrolling here." Jimin says with his hand on his nape. " Hii.. Myself Kim Namjoon  and I am navigator of the team and somtimes  I also help Jin hyung in his lab." dimple man says while smiling. God his dimples...

All the stares were on me waiting while I was busy gawking Namjoon's dimples. Jungkook nudged at me,"paar..." I look at him in confusion and then suddenly widen my eyes. "Ohh I am sorry I tend to daydream a lot please don't mind me." Yoongi rolls his eyes and tched...He seriously got some issues..."Hello My name is Pearl and you can call me anything except new version of mad hatter. Thank you so much." I introduced myself while eyeing Yoongi. They then look at the zombies beside me. "His name is Jungkook and he is the sweetest." I pointed at Jungkook. "And the other is Taehyung he is just some handsome zombie." I then pointed towards Taehyung. All the men were now looking at me...I feel awkward. Jin  sensed it quickly and come up with a sentence,"Welcome to the family Pearl and also to your two zombie friends!!" I nodded at him happily.

"Jimin will show to your room and don't worry we already have some female supplies as we have assumed that by the time we may could get some female survivors." I  thanked him and start walking towards Jimin to escape the awkwardness. "One more thing Pearl!! As I have already said that we can not let your friends roam freely around us so we will assign one room to them and it will be always guarded by someone  also they can move around the house but has to accompany one of us. You can visit them any time and yes they can eat with us. Is it okay to you and everyone here!!" All of us nodded straight away. "Good now Jimin show Pearl her room and Yoongi  Hobii please take our zombie friends to their room." 

After saying Jimin goodbye I finally crashed on my bed. It was now night time and I finally can be at peace for time being.According to me being alone is the best we can keep our worries aside for sometime, how the people think about me, how I have to entertain others, how I have to change myself to fit in the society..Nothing..it is just me and myself and I love it that way. It also helps to get time to think about somethings that we not give it a thought for the whole day. As I was staring at the ceiling and think about all the events that just happened in the span of thirty two hours. Zombies attacking us, zombies saving me, zombie becoming my friends and now zombies living with me in a safe place. I myself don't know how easily I have trusted zombie but there is something that I can see in their eyes and that is hope. Yes!! Hope. And in the world like this the only thing I can trust is HOPE...

Jin's POV :

"Why did you let enter those zombies inside!! How can you easily trust them? Do you want all of us to die!!" Yoongi exclaimed while moving back and forth in the room. " I have only agreed to let them inside 'cause you said so. But I don't get the logic hyung." Namjoon says looking at me.

I calmly listens them,"Do you think that I will do something that will be dangerous for us?" Both Namjoon and Yoongi looks at me and then shakes there head as in no. I slightly smiles and walks towards the window. " What a beautiful night isn't it?" I says staring out of the window. "What are you trying to say hyung we can't understand." Yoongi says walking beside me.

"Don't worry everything will be fine just trust me."I slightly smirks...

Author's Note:

Hello!! How was the chapter? let me know by voting and commenting. And also thank you so much for reading!!

Have a lovely day/night!! Stay safe and hydrated~