Prologue

What comes to our mind whenever we think about the future? probably flying cars , Hightech AI, solar buildings and the list goes on. But do our expectations always comes to our reality? I guess you all probably knows the answer...NO. The almighty human race is slowly and steadily turning into the ash. Whatever plans we had prepared for our future has all ended in the black hole and this is all because of the curious nature of our dear research people who loves to experiment with the nature. There is an old saying "Never plays with nature, it never ends well", and it surely have not ended well. Five years ago the major outbreak of  T-virus have destroyed almost all of the humanity. People were dying. Their heart stopped working, but virus had kept their mind going. In easy words, people were converting in to zombies. And in these five years, most of the humanity is probably dead.

All of the seven wonders were pulverized. Once lively cities are now converted into the dessert. The green world is all converted into the grim world. It seems like all the life was sucked out from the world. And here I am wandering and recalling all of these demolished places that was previously full of bustle. I cannot recollect many things but yeah I know what was the world like before.

And if you were wondering who I am? well my name is...wait a minute what was my name!? Does it starts with  J or K , maybe Jk?? don't mind. If you have not guessed already, so let me tell you, yes I'm a zombie. And if you were wondering why I can think . So, I cannot think as clearly as a normal human, but still can identify most of the things. Remember my brain is not dead. 

As I was walking aimlessly, my eyes wanders around my surrounding. Once a lively place was converted into the dim dead place. Some of the zombies like me were mindlessly walking, some were searching for god knows what and some were eating there own flesh... umm well eww. So the zombies that eats there own flesh is the ending state of zombie, that is their mind activity will starts depleting and the only thing they need is flesh to survive. They eats their own flesh or of humans if they are lucky to find one. In the end the thing is that we stays as far as away from these zombies for safety purposes(though we are one ,but still). We call them ghouls, the dangerous zombies.

As I was roaming, my eyes suddenly landed on my friend Taehyung who was staring at the wall in front of him. And if you were thinking how do I know his name so he himself told me his name and yes he remembers his name(Don't think that we zombies are stupid >.<).  I walk towards the bench and sit  beside him and grunts. He look at me and grunts back. I don't know when and how we become friends, but there is something that click between us. We always sits here and grunt at each other. There are times when we can form words but it rarely happens because it needs lot of thinking. 

After our grunting session, I stand up and decided to head somewhere else. I heard someone behind me and watches Taehyung also following me. Guess he have decided to give me some company. As we were walking ,the sudden sound of gunshot echoes in the building in front of us. Taehyung grunts and starts running towards the building. I also starts following him. We follows the sound  and reach towards the gate. And then suddenly the gate comes flying around with a headless ghoul and when I raised my head to look at the shooter, my eyes met with the most beautiful color of the emerald. There she stands with the gun in her hand, smoke leaving at the end of the gun's tip.  And there is something that I can experience within myself which I haven't experienced in a year 

Warmth.

Author's Note: Helloo guys!!!! Thank you for clicking on my story. First let me tell you that English is not my first language so please bear with me with all of my grammatical mistakes. I have been deciding on publishing my story for a long time but could not get any inspiration. But now I have finally decided to publish it. 

Hope you will enjoy the journey with me. 

WITH LOTS OF LOVEEE 💜💜💜💜💜

-BrezyyyBoo