CHAP 20

Next day at temporary house

"She is not waking up hyung!! It's already been more than twenty four hours." Namjoon pinches up his nose bridge. "I know Joon but right now we can do nothing and we are also not far away from the military base camp." Jin  brush back his hair fringes from his forehead. "We can't go there with Pearl in this condition hyung!!" Hoseok exclaimed. "I know I know.." Jin sighs. "I have already warned Yoongi hyung that this antidote is only for zombie bites, its not tested for ghouls." Namjoon turned around to look at Yoongi. "And I have already answered that we can't left her there to die!!" Yoongi raised his voice.

"Calm down guys!" Jin stand up from his position. "We have to leave day after tomorrow lets's wait till then." Jin said. Yoongi open his mouth to say something but no words came out. Whole room was silent. "Hyung is right, we cannot do a thing about this matter let's just wait and decide day after tomorrow." Hoseok said breaking the silence. "I think you are right. Let's just hope for the best."Yoongi finally mutter. "Everything will be fine hyung." Namjoon pats his back smiling sadly at him. Yoongi just nodded. "Okay I am going to see Pearl." Jin said and exited the room.

Jin slowly knocks on the door. The door opened and Jimin welcomed him with the warming eye smile. "Hyung! Come." Jin nodded at him smiling. There he sees Pearl lying like a glass doll like even a small touch can break her. Jungkook was sitting beside her staring her mindlessly. "Is there any improvement in her condition?" Jimin's smile slowly fades away. "No hyung, she is same as yesterday." Jin nodded. "It's okay Jimin. Now you go and take some rest, I am here." Jimin nodded at him smiling sadly and quietly left the room. 

Jin quietly sit beside Jungkook. "You are here since yesterday Jungkook. You too go take some rest." he said. Jungkook raise his head to look Jin in his eyes "No." Jin eyes slightly widen as he hears the correct word from his mouth but then he quickly discarded the thought as it is an easy word to pronounce.

"Listen Jungkook-ah I know you are worried about her and trust me we all are but there is nothing we could do about this condition but only hope. Hmm." Jungkook slowly nodded at him. Jin smiled slightly and then divert his attention to Pearl. 

The only thing that is good is that the antidote has has stopped virus from affecting her body that is she can't be converted into the zombie but virus has severely affected her body organs. As Jin slowly notice, her body colour is totally pale and she is having difficulty in breathing even with the oxygen mask on. Even if Jin is a doctor he can't help Pearl much in this crisis, her body have to heal by itself.

"Hyung" Jungkook's sudden voice makes Jin come out of his thoughts. "Yes Jungkook?" Jin turned his head towards him. "When will she wake?" 

"She-" Jin eyes suddenly widen as the realization hit him. Did Jungkook just speak without hinderence?  he thought. "Jungkook did Pearl shows any activity since night?" Jin asked expecting any answer from Jungkook to test what he heard was right. But he just shakes his head as no. Come on speak something JKK (A.NLOL sorry not sorry;-)) He thought. "Umm then what do you think about her condition?" Jin asked randomely. "She will be fine hyung," Jungkook answered while staring at Pearl. Now this time Jin's eyes was wide like saucers. "Yeah!! Haha she will be fine. So I am just going for washroom. I will come in a minute okay." Jin said while running from the room with his full speed.

"OH MAN HOLY SHIZ!!" Jin came barging to the room where other guys were there. "Dafuq hyung!" Namjoon exclaimed. "Namjoon watch your language." Hoseok interrupts. "What happen hyung." Taehyung speaks while munching on his snacks. "Yoongi was right!! Jungkook can speak clearly. I have listened it from my own ears!!" Jin shouted with excitement. "Then why the hell you are making our ears bleed hyung. And also SEE I WAS FUVCKING RIGHT YOU DIMPLE MONSTER!!" Yoongi exclaimed. "Are you sure hyung cause we-" Namjoon was interrupted as Jin come  towards him and holds his shoulders tightly. "Yess I am totally sure that Jungkook has speak correctly!!" Jin said looking in Namjoon's eyes. "Okay I believe you hyungs but how in the hell did this happen." Taehyung was still munching on his snacks while watching the whole drama happen. "Um maybe because of Pearl." He said while drinking water. Everyone stopped and look at Taehyung.

"And how in the world does pearl helped in it?" Yoongi asked squinting his cat like eyes. "Don't know! My angels told me that." He shrugs and continue to eat his food. Everyone was staring him wide eyed. 

"Okay don't mind him. Now tell me what to do next." Namjoon interrupted the silence. "I think I have a plan!" Jin smirked while scratching his non-existential beard. "Not with your weird plan hyung." Jimin whined. "No no it's type of scientifical plan like I am going to take a human blood sample and then gonna mix it with the antidote." Jin said thinking into the space. "How will it help hyung?" Jimin asked. "It's all scientifical. You are not gonna understand, just give me some time today to check whether I am thinking and doing my calculations right or not." Jin said as he exit the room. 

"What do you think that he is planning this time." Yoongi asked. "Dunno, but let's trust him. He may not look like but he indeed is a great doctor and scientist." Namjoon said and everyone agreed to him looking out of the door and the sound of Taehyung munching on his snack echoing in the whole room.

Author's Note:

Ayo guys I am back again and here is another update. Please tell me how it was by voting and commenting. Thank you so much for all your precious time. I purple you all~~💜💜

- BreezyyyBoo