CHAP 7

Pearl's POV:

We were walking on the isolated dirt road as Jimin was guiding the path. He kept looking behind to ensure that we were following him.

After the moment of silence and listening to the sound of footsteps I finally decided to ask him ," Umm.. so how many people are there in your camp." Jimin turn behind to look at me but continue to walk," Four people." What only four people is it really a camp ? " Four people in a camp?? are you kidding me!!" I exclaimed. Jimin just turn back to walk with me," Well you can say it is a temporary camp." I just nodded at him. 

"How you met these other four people?" I asked him as kicking the pebble on the road. " We all just met randomly just like how I met you today and then decided to move in a group. It is more safe that way." I nodded in understanding.

I look behind to check on  Jungkook and Taehyung, Jungkook smiled at me while Taehyung showed no emotion. " How you met these two?" I turn back to look at Jimin. "I met them yesterday, me and my friends decided to stay in some abandoned hospital but we were attacked by some zombies, I don't know about my friends whether they are alive or dead.But when I was going to be attacked by other zombies these two saved me. At first I don't trust them but now I can assure you one thing that they don't want to kill us." Jimin just  look at me without saying anything. I don't think he trust them yet, I mean I don't blame him.

Soon after we arrived at some entrance that have steel iron barricade with electric fencing on top of it. Jimin presses some button and soon after a voice was heard, "Password." Jimin then goes in front of some type of microphone thingy and mutters, "Infires man." I doubt only I can hear him as his voice was very low. " I want all of you guys to come out for a minute." Jimin again mutters. There was some kind of shuffling on other side and then the speaker was closed. 

Soon after the gate were opened and comes four men loaded with weapon. And the first thing I notice is that they all were freaking handsome. Control yourself Pearl...

" Whats the matter Jimin?" One of them says with a deep voice. Wow his dimples.. I have now a sudden urge of diving. " I found these people while patrolling. the girl is human while the other two are zombies." listening this all of their ears perked and they start loading their guns. I stand protectively in front of my zombie friends," Don't hurt them they are not dangerous!!"

" Are you crazy girl these are ZOMBIES!! no matter what they will kill you." the one with mint hair shouted. " Does any one of us is dead or while walking here does they kill either me or Jimin? NO" I says with same intensity. "Listen lady, you seems like the new version of mad hatter but we are not so let's kill these two and go inside the safe house." the red hair says.

"First of all I'm NOT A GODDAMN VERSION OF MAD HATTER!! and second you will not kill them as I have already said they are not dangerous." I finally shouted loosing my patience.

 While we all were having  a shouting spree, we haven't noticed a zombie slowly approaching  the one with deep dimples. Jungkook quickly noticed it and with the log that he found nearby he smashed the head of the other one. The sudden noise silences us all. 

We all watched Jungkook  standing behind the deep dimples with log in his hand and the other zombie unconscious beside him. All of us went silent for some seconds shocked by the sudden activity and I was the first one that quickly recovered from that state, " See!! he saved you!!! I have said they are not dangerous." The boys were still looking at the scene.

Suddenly the handsome man spoke who was the one quiet for the whole time, " I think she is correct these zombies mean no harm." He says while staring into air as if thinking something. "And the more I think of it they  can be important to us in the future." the man says. Jimin nodded at the statement, " I agree with Jin that's why I bought them here." The other men was also thinking deeply while observing them. "I am still not in the favour of taking these two zombies in." the grumpy mint hair says. " I think I agree with Jin hyung and Jimin,"the red hair says and the deep dimples nodded at him.

"Okay so it is decided let's take them in, but listen girl don't think we can allow them to roam freely around us." the handsome man says. What was his name..was it jinn? ..."Okay!" I agree with him. I turn towards Jungkook and smiled," Hey!! Jungkook you want to come with me.." he nodded smiling. I smiled back, " Okay so let's go in there is it okay with you." Jungkook  stare with me for sometime and then nodded happily,"Okk..ayy...parr.." OMG he's so cute. All the other men just watches us silently. "If the drama is finished can we go inside already I'm tired."the grumpy dude muttered and walks inside. I noticed Taehyung was staring him with starry eyes while smiling. I just shakes my head and smiled at him.

I hope we all get along well....

Author's Note:

Helloo loveliis!! How was the chapter ? Please vote and comment. Also I'm so thankful that my book is soon going to reach  500 reads trust me guys I am not crying!! I am so thankful to y'all!!

-BreezyyyBoo