CHAP 14

Pearl's POV:

I was currently in my room just pacing back and forth and biting my nails. Jungkook and Taehyung  were still with Jin. I am anxious is just an understatement because I am this close to shitting in my pants. I don't know why the hell they were taking so much time in testing. What If anything goes wrong...no..no..think positive Pearl...

The  sudden knock on the door disturbs me from by useless thoughts. I rush towards the door and open it. Hoseok was standing in front of me with his hands in his pockets. "They are out from testing, Jin  wants to talk to you." he said. I nodded and run past him to go to Jin but  then I remember something and suddenly stops. "Umm where are they actually?" I sheepishly asked. " Jungkook  and Taehyung are in their room and Jin is in drawing room. You should meet him first." He said while leaning on the wall. I just nodded and bolt towards the drawing room. 

Jin  was sitting on the couch observing some papers when I arrive there. I quickly go and sit beside him. " How was the testing Jin." I asked him anxiously. Jin looks at me and sighs. " We need only two shots Pearl to check them whether it is working or not and first one has already done today." Jin said and I was listening to him attentively. " Taehyung had showed very good results today. We got lot of indications by him that the antidote was working on him. And I can also say to you that he maybe fully Human by the time of next shot." He said to me while still observing the papers. All of the weight on my chest was lifted away." Wow that's an amazing news Jin!! I am so happy right now!!" I beamed. " But Pearl" Jin continues with his serious gaze and my smile falters. "Jungkook have not shown any signs of recovery." he said finally making eye contact with me. " What !! did anything happen to him?" I exclaimed standing up. My heart was beating furiously.

"No Pearl he was same as before after the shot. No changes." Jin said shaking his head. " Then what's the problem ?" I said somewhat calming down. He does not show any negative change thats good...

"That's not good pearl!!" I look at him wide eyed. " Remember what I said that I don't know about any complication, That's what happening. Jungkook does not show any positive results it means that antidote is not working in his body as it have to but causing something else that I have no idea about!!." Jin exclaimed.

I Just sit at the couch and stare at the wall . Why I am so affected at the news...I know I care about Jungkook and I just don't want him to be dead. He deserves to live. " I am going to Jungkook's room." I monotonously says and just leave without giving even Jin a chance to respond.

I reach their room and look around to find that no one was guarding. Strange...I just shrug and decided to knock. Soon after the door was opened by Yoongi. "Ohh Pearl ?" He answered while opening door more wide. " Yeah I just come to see Jungkook and Taehyung." I said. Yoongi nodded and give me some space to enter the room. " Pearl!!" Taehyung come rushing towards me with his boxy smile. Wow...he can already run and speak without slurring... "Hey taehyung!! You are now less salty!!" I laughed at him and he just smile sheepishly. As I look to him more closely his skin also was turning somewhat to his original color. " Good Tae!! In no time you will be completely fine." I said while patting his shoulder. He smiled at me.

As I look behind Taehyung, I noticed Jungkook looking at our whole interaction while smiling sweetly. My heart just clenches painfully while looking at him... Yoongi noticed me looking at Jungkook sadly. "Hey Pearl me and Taehyung are going to grab something from kitchen will it be fine if you stay here with Jungkook for a while." Yoongi says as trying to give me some alone time with Jungkook. I nodded him thankfully.

As both of them were out of the room, I reach towards Jungkook to sit beside him. " How are you Jungkook?" I asked him while holding his hand. "Fiinee..  parr.." Jungkook answered still smiling. " Yes , And don't worry you will be also soon talking fast just like Taehyung." I tried to motivate him. " You both will be fine." I said as tightening my grip around his hands. 

Jungkook just shakes his head and look at me with his same twinkling eyes. "Noo.. parr." He tries to say. "Not... wor..kingg.. onn.. me." He said smiling sadly at me. I can feel tears starting to pool around my eyes. " Don't" I says while furiously shaking my head. "Don't say like this Jungkook that antidote will work on you and you will once again became a human. I am damn sure." I said tears finally escaping my eyes. 

Jungkook just smiles at me and put his hand on my cheek to rub away my tears. "No.. cryyy.. parr.." he says wiping my tears. "I.. alsoo... wan..t  liiivee.. wi..th.. parr..." He says while holding my hand. We both just sat quietly holding each others hand. Everything was silent except the sound of my sobs. "Promise me Jungkook that you will try your best to once again become a human." I says as placing my pinky in front of him. "For me." I said as one final tear escape from my eyes. He looks at me and then interlink his finger with mine. "I pro..miise." He said with his eyes meeting mine. 

And then I saw something that I  am sure sure cannot be possible with a dead heart but it still escape from his eyes as shining like pearl in the bright moonlight...his tear...

Author's Note :

Hello guys!! How are you? My book is soon going to reach 1k and  I just want to say thank you to all of the people who take their time and read my book. Thank you so much guys!! Borahae *Jimin's Voice*

Also do you like the new chapter? Please vote and comment. Love you all~~