CHAP 31

Pearl never knew that she could run this fast, may be this is the adrenaline pumping through her veins or the need to save Jungkook from those monsters, it could be any of the reasons that her body is pushing to its limits. "Fast Jungkook." She increased her speed noticing more soldiers were following them. 

Jungkook was also trying to keep up with Pearl with the same pace as hers. Being a zombie he have never imagined that he could ever run this fast. But if he slowed down now it could be very dangerous for Pearl, so he was trying his best to increase his speed.

"I said stop now or we will shoot you." One of the soldier shouted from behind. 

"Jungkook!! Do you see the corner at the front there." Pearl pointed at the corner far from here. Jungkook squinted his eyes and nodded. "Right so when we reach there you have to quickly turn around there. Am I clear!" She huffed with all the running. "But you pear-" 

"No! we need to split Jungkook or we are gonna get ourselves killed. Please listen to me and turn around the corner." Pearl pleaded. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows but he nodded nevertheless. In this situation if he disagrees with her, it can lead him to have severe outcomes.

"Jungkook NOW!" Pearl shouted. Jungkook immediately took the sharp turn and get lost in the dark corner. Some of the soldiers tries to follow him but the passage was so small and dark they couldn't even detect anyone even if they tries to follow. This gives some time to pearl to take the lead. "Reach there safe Jungkook." She smiled softly as now more soldiers starts following her.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was panting like crazy while running into the dark passage. He knew that no one is following him. He was stupid to believe Pearl and leave her all alone with the whole army chasing her. She was trying to get him into the safe position while sacrificing herself. Tears were brimming into his eyes and he was also stupid to cry at everything instead of being a real man and protect her not the other way around where she has to protect him every damn time. But he is not stupid to turn around and go back to her, flushing all her doings into abyss. So he continued to run with all of the energy he had left and try to reach at the southern area safe just for Pearl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Aish my legs are gonna break!!" Pearl cried trying to move her legs as fast as she could. After separating from Jungkook she knew one thing for sure that these bastards are not chasing him but her only and thats what she is glad about. Splitting with Jungkook was just her impulsive thought but it did come in handy right now. 

"That's it I cannot run more." Slowly her determination was breaking up. The armed people which was previously so much behind her are now slowly catching up. That's it they are now really gonna catch her but suddenly Hoseok's loud voice boomed around the area, "Pearl here!!" She looked at the direction of voice and saw hoseok violently waving at her from the top of some small building complex.

"Quick hold this rope and we will drag the rope up." He shouted which Pearl knew can be heard even from far miles. She quickly holds up the rope and both Jimin and Hoseok start pulling up the rope. 

"Fast they are approaching!!" Pearl noticed the soldiers slowly coming closer to her. But within few minutes she was up on the building with Hoseok showing his famous heart smile. 

"How could you even smile in such situation." Pearl said dusting the dirt off her clothes. "What we should never lose our smile irrespective of the situation." Hoseok tried to cheer up her and Jimin nodded agreeing with the Hoseok.

"Aish you too." She smiled gently but soon her smile immediately converted into the frown noticing two armed man slowly coming up from behind. "We have some guest boys." She smirked. Noticing that Pearl had noticed them, the men starts running towards the trio.

"They don't have gun guys! We finally got something to release our pent up frustration." Jimin rolled up his sleeves flashing his veiny arms. As soon as one of the soldier come, he punched the man directly on the face causing him to stumble up. 

On the other side Hoseok was tightly holding the other man and Pearl was continuously punching him. "Because of you rascals *punch* I have to run *punch* the whole marathon." She punched him so hard to knock him out cold. "Wow Pearl remind me to never mess with you." Hoseok muttered dropping down the half dead man. 

Jimin was trying to dodge the attack of his opponent and as soon as he got his chance he immediately kicked the man on the leg leading him to falling face down on the floor. He turn the man around and land a hard punch on his face. Jimin could hear the low noise of his friends cheering up for him. He stands up and without giving latter the chance to even raise up his head, he starts kicking him up to the point where he could not feel any movement coming from him. 

"Ooo Jiminiee!" Hoseok came wiggling his eyebrows. "You are so bipoler Jimin like how can be a person be cute and be rude at the same time." Pearl kneeled down slowly placing her finger near the nose of the man to check his breathing. "He is alive no need to worry." she stands up looking at Jimin. 

"Come on guys lets get moving towards our destination." Hoseok put his hand on Pearl's shoulders and all three of them again starts walking. 

-------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook pants as he finally reached at the end of the passage. He just hoped that Pearl may have successfully escaped those soldiers. After catching up his breathe he again starts moving but before even he could raise up his leg he heard a the same menacing voice that he always tried to forget.

"Gotcha Jeon."

Author's Note:

So yups this is the second last chapter. I could not put up everything in one chapter so have to split it hehe. Thank you all for reading, trust me guys I seriously cannot thank you enough. I love you all so so much ❤❤❤❤