CHAP 3

Pearl's POV :

The zombie at the door does not look good. Don't tell me that he has identified me as a human. Oh no, God really wants to meet me soon . The said zombie starts rushing towards me but as soon as he had reached me the handsome zombie who has saved me earlier comes in front of me. This caused the stopping of the other one. Now they are looking intensely at each other while I'm here standing like a dumb potato who has no idea what is going on. They started grunting at each other furiously while the handsome zombie holds my hand tightly and further pushed me in his back. "No," one word from his mouth causing  in widening of my eyes. What the actual frickity frackity does he want? Did he genuinely wants to help me or he wants to eat me privately, I think second option seems more correct. And also now I have so much time to think..Where the hell is Alice and Mark don't tell me they are already dead,though I am also going to die soon. I think this is the place where we all are going to meet our end or maybe they have escaped, I hope latter to be right. Now I can only pray to god to forgive my sins.

Jungkook's POV :

Taehyung and I was staring intensely at each other. No I cannot let Taehyung hurt the girl behind me, reason I don't know but the only thing I can tell that I have to keep her safe. Taehyung starts grunting at me indicating to give the girl back. I try really hard to form the words to send the Taehyung message that I cannot hand her the girl back,"No." He looks at me skeptically. I again try to form words,"Sa..afe..e,"by looking back at her. She widens her eyes slightly by looking back and forth between me and my friend. Taehyung continues to look at me but doesn't utter any other word. After  having staring contest with me for one more minute, he starts retreating back towards the entrance. I slightly smiles knowing that he got my idea.

I gently take her hand and start walking behind Taehyung. Her eyes were wide like saucers for the whole time as if she  has seen some ghost (She is totally not wrong). We reach towards the exit of the building. I turn towards the girl While she was busy searching something or someone. I take more of my blood and start rubbing on her clothes to hide her human smell. She look back at me and I just try to smile at her which I myself don't know why, well forget it. After staring at me for a while she asked me, "When are you going to kill me," fear was evident in her voice , I just tilt my head and look at her. Why does she think I will kill her, I  am just trying to save her. I just shake my head at her reply, no i don't want to kill her. She was still looking at me confusingly as if trying to understand me. I again try to convey her by forming some words but all it came out is grunt, well f*ck by zombie life. 

Taehyung sensed my struggle and try to help me by conveying my word,"Hee nooo kill."  She looks at him than look back at me,"you will not kill me." I shakes my head as no while smiling at her. Her mouth forms an O shape, then she looks at Taehyung, "what about him?" I again shakes my head while Taehyung just grunts looking in other direction. She smiles slightly and looks at me innocently, "then could you please let me go." I furrow my eyebrows, no its not safe out here there are two many of us here if I could let her go then she will be definately  attacked. I quickly shakes my as head no ," Noo saa..ffee..," I try to say with difficultly. She scrunches her face and try to say something but grunts and growl disrupted her. 

There  was horde of zombies approaching the building. I quickly take her hand and starts to take her towards the back of the building with Taehyung following us. She wordlessly follows me. As soon as we reach towards the back of the building, I again look at her, " nooo saa..ffeee..,"trying to convey my message. She was looking at me as if try to think of something. The sudden grunt forces me to turn my head away from her and to look at the other few zombies who are already here roaming around.

Now I only have one goal to help her reach some safety grounds. I don't know why I'm helping her but the only thing I know that she helps me to hear something that I have long forgotten..My Heart.

Author's Note :

Hey loveliis !! How are you ? I hope you are all doing fine. Please let me know what you think about my story by voting and commenting. And please don't be silent reader please  please comment,your comments means lot to me. 

Have a lovely day and please take care and stay hydrated~~ LOTS  OF LOVE

🥰🥰