Plan of Attack

In the morning, I woke up to a cold bed. Confused I sat up and looked around. Where was Brandon?

The bathroom door opened and Brandon walked out, in only a towel.

"I love your new look." I say with a smile.

He looked down and then back at me, also smiling. He went over to a chair that had a pile of clothes, his clothes.

I hid under the blankets until he had at least his pants on.

"Is it safe?" I asked.

He chuckled and replied.

"Yes, it's safe."

I pulled the blanket back and laid there, watching him pull his shirt over his head. His muscles rippling with every movement.

I got up and got dressed, not caring if he saw anything because I don't think I have anything to be seen.

I pulled on a pair of dark blue skinny jeans with a couple holes in the legs ad a black tank top with white writing and a symbol.

A grabbed a pair of black boots and put them on, lacing them up. Then grabbed a couple different, dark colored bracelets and slid them on.

"You look adorable." I heard Brandon say, as I walked into the bathroom.

"Ha, funny." I said.

I brushed out my messy hair and then put it into a ponytail. He came up behind me and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"You are. I'd never lie to you like that." He whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my spine.

I smiled and looked down. Stepping out of his grasp, I went back into the bedroom. I grabbed a green button up jacket ad slipped it on, then grabbed my phone.

I tuned around and found Brandon right in front of me. I smiled and my index fingers looped inside of the front belt loops of his pants and pulled him to me.

His eyes widened with surprise but I didn't let the question form that he was about to ask, because I stood on my tiptoes and pressed my lips to his.

I felt him stiffen, and I smiled. He relaxed and his hands found my hips.

We didn't make out for long, before there was a knock at my door.

"Jaileigh, it's time for the meeting." I heard my brothers voice coming through the wood.

It's so weird calling him my brother. I don't think it'll ever be natural for me.

I quickly pecked Brandon on the lips and them went over to the door and opened it.

I watched as Alex's eyes go from mine to behind me. He seemed surprised.

"The meeting Alex?" I said, snapping his attention back to me.

"Right, this way." He said and stepped back then started down the hall.

Brandon and I followed.

£

"You want me to do what?" I asked.

"We need you to get Derek to join us." Alex said.

"Why?"

"Because he has power. That's exactly what we need."

"How do you propose I get him here?"

"Get close to him."

"I don't know if you know this, but he has a mate."

"I know. And actually she isn't-"

He was cut off by Brandon clearing his throat.

"She isn't what?"

"You'll figure it out sooner or later. Just trust me when I tell you to get close to him."

"But he has a-"

"Trust me!" He yelled, his eyes changing to a dark purple.

"Fine!" I yelled back.

Brandon's jaw dropped and I turned and stalked out of the room.

Why the hell would they want Derek added to their ranks? If he has power, power over them, why?

💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎
Hey peeps! Hope ya liked! Sorry it took me so long to update.

They want Derek? Hmm, do they have different plans for him? And what's this about Allison? What could be her secret?

Please comment and vote! Then slide on over to that follow button and smack the shit out of it for me!!

Thanks for reading!
💎💎💎💎💎💋💎💎💎💎💎