Mommy and Daddy?

I walked back into the building, leaving his body behind in the open, knowing someone would take care of it.

As I got closer to my room I could hear voices coming from inside.

My brow crinkled in confusion. Who could be in my room? And two people at that. Everyone knows not to go in my room.

I stepped closer but stopped at the doorway. Pressing my ear up against the wooden door, I honed in on the conversation.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm tired of being in there."

"How did you get here?"

"Easy, I followed Jai."

At the mention of my name, I perked up and became extremely interested.

"You're really smart for a six year old."

"I'm seven now."

"Oh, sorry your majesty."

I heard laughter following that.

I could make out one of the voices, which was Brandon's. But the other voice... It belonged to a seven year old? Why does that seem familiar?

"Does your father know you're here?"

"No, he definitely wouldn't approve. He doesn't even know Jaileigh's here."

"So what exactly are you doing here?"

"I'm going to live here from now on. And since Jai is the only mother I've ever known, she'll be just that."

"Ad you're certain that she'll want to be your mother? Autumn you realize Jaileigh's the leader correct?"

Autumn!? She was here? Well, if I would have put two and two together I guess I would have realized it was Autumn.

"I hope she will. And yes I know."

"How do you know she'll have time to take are of a child?"

"My father is the Alpha King and he always found time when he wanted to. And when he couldn't, Jaileigh was always there with me. Well, until Allison came and then Jai became distant. But I want Jai back. I want her to be my mother. I would even settle for you to be my 'new father'."

"Are you saying Jaileigh and I would be a couple?"

"Well, ya."

"I'm in."

I stood there, frozen with shock. She came here, following me, against her fathers approval, wanting me back in her life after I had shut everyone out?

I swear; I could feel the tears welling up. I any believe she wouldn't want me after I left her.

Suddenly I realized there wasn't anymore talking, but it was too late to move and hide, because the door opened, revealing Brandon standing there, looking down at me.

"How long were you standing there?" He asked, his cheeks getting a little pink.

"Long enough." A smirk taking over my face.

"Ease dropping isn't nice ya know."

"Well, being in your leaders room without her permission or her in there isn't nice either."

"Touché."

I chuckled.

"So a couple, eh?" I asked.

I watched as the tops of his ears became a bright pink.

"Uh, y-ya." He stammered. His hand came up to the back of his head in nervousness.