Am I Safe?

It was pouring and I could barely see five feet in front of me. Not to mention I was dragging Derek on my back with me.

It has been about twenty minutes and I don't even know if I am still following the path.

I should have stumbled upon the fence by now.

Sighing, I kept trudging along. Derek was getting heavier and heavier by the minutes and I don't know how much longer I could carry him.

Suddenly I ran into something cold and shiny. Hope raced through me when I realized it was the fence!

I quickly pulled the pin and crawled through, bringing Derek with, and secured it back in place.

Not bothering to avoid puddles, I half jogged half limped through them and into the building.

My legs were screaming in pain and I knew my right leg was bleeding because I could feel the thick, warm liquid trailing ever so slowly down my calf.

I also could feel the cut across my left cheek that ran from right below my eyelid down to my jaw.

And I could feel the blood coming from a pretty bad cut on my torso. It extended from the right side of my lower back all the way around my side and ended right below the left side of my ribs.

As soon as I made it inside I maneuvered through various hallways until I found his room.

I opened the door and went in. I lay him on his bed and then slumped against the wall.

Looking around, I realized I didn't know what I was going to do.

What if they come after us? Will they? I mean my brother 'is' blood thirst towards Derek. And Brandon has access to this place.

Then a horrible thought came to mind.

What if Brandon try's to kill me!?

Would he? No. Yes. Maybe. Well, I kicked his ass... But he deserved it, I mean, tricking me into liking him so I would trust him and take Derek to them.

How stupid am I?

Derek will probably never forgive me...

I sighed and stepped away from the wall.

I move towards the door but thought about Derek.

Even though he might not ever talk to me let alone look at me or speak my name ever again, I won't leave him here unable to defend himself being that I don't know how long he'll be out.

I went over to the couch and slipped off his jacket then my shirt, and inspected the cut on my torso.

It might hurt like a bitch, but it really wasn't that bad; maybe a half an inch deep. This was a cake walk compared to other cuts I've gotten.

I took off my pants and went to his dresser. Grabbing a pair of his boxers, I slipped them and went back to the couch.

The gash on the side of my thigh wasn't that bad either, still hurt though. At least it wasn't bleeding anymore.

My hand went to my face, my fingers brushing along the cut there. I winced as pain shot through my cheek.

I looked around and sighed. I bent down a grabbed his jacket since it wasn't really wet at all and slipped it on over my bra.

I curled up on the couch and let sleep take hold, leading me into a very dark world where dreams evaded me.

⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey guys! Sorry this was kinda short. At least to me it was.

I'm updating one if not two lot tonight because I have them written already.

Will he forgive her?

Please comment and vote! Then slide on over and smack that follow button!

Thanks for reading guys!
⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️