Little Trouble (Part one)

After dinner, I went to my room. I opened the door and walked in.

Trudging over to my dresser, I opened the bottom drawer, where my white sweats and hoodies were.

To my surprise, they were light gray. I stared in shock, and then opened my other drawers to find that they were also light gray.

Confused, I went to the door and opened it, looking at the number posted on the front.

Maybe I'm in the wrong room.

But no, there on the door were the bronze spiraled numbers, 44.

I closed my door and walked back over to my dresser. I noticed there was a note lying on the top so I picked it up and read it.

'Congratulations, you have moved up a rank. Keep up the good work. - Alpha King'

I put the ore down and picked up a pair of sweats. I slipped them on and then pulled on a black strapless bra.

Walking into the bathroom, I fixed my lifeless, waist length, blonde hair into a messy bun. I brushed my teeth and then went a laid on my bed.

Suddenly my door opened and shut. I sat up and looked around. I didn't see anything.

I got up and walked to the door, and locked it. When I turned around I almost screamed.

There was a little girl sitting on my bed. She was about five or six, with dirty blonde hair and dark blue eyes, about the size of a saucer at the moment.

I stood there for a minute and stared at her. She stared right back. Neither of us moved for a couple minutes.

Then I took a step forward, keeping my eyes on her the whole time. I noticed her eyes darted to my feet. She was watching my every move. Her body tense, like she was ready to flee at any moment.

"Hello." I said in a quiet voice once I was halfway across the room.

Her gaze came back up to meet mine.

"Hi." She said so softly that I almost didn't hear.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Autumn." She replied, a little but louder this time.

"My name is Jaileigh."

She nodded.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"Hiding."

I looked at her confused.

"Hiding from what?"

"A man."

I tensed up.

"A man? Is it your daddy?"

"No." She said shaking her head.

I stayed quiet, and thought about this situation.

"Do you want to stay here tonight?" I asked her.

She nodded and then I asked.

"Can I come closer? I promise I won't hurt you."

She hesitated, worry clear in her eyes. But she finally nodded.

Carefully, I slowly made my way over to her and sat on the bed.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

She nodded her head sleepily. I could tell she was starting to doze off.

I helped her lie down and tucked her in, then a turned and started for my couch.

She grabbed my hand and I stopped. Turning around I looked at her. There was fear in her eyes.

"What?" I asked in a soft voice.

"I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That the man will come and get me."

"Do you want me to sleep with you?"

She nodded her head.

"Okay, hold on."

I went over to the dresser and slipped on a gray crop top. I turned around to find her pulling a hoodie out of the bottom drawer.

"Do you want to wear that?"

"Mmhmm." She said.

I kneeled in front of her, and helped her slip it over her head.

It stopped just a above her ankles and the sleeves were way too long. But she didn't care.

She held her arms up to me, and I picked her up. I laid her on the bed and the climbed in. She buried herself under the covers, and closed her eyes.

I lay and look at the ceiling, and eventually my eyes closed.

Not even five seconds later, I felt Autumn snuggle up to me. I opened my eyes to see her with one arm draped across my stomach and her head between her shoulder blade and my chest.

I wrapped my arm around her, and closed my eyes.

"Good night mommy." Was the last thing I heard before I drifted off to sleep.

\(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ 😶😶 \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/
Hey! Hope you liked it!

Who do you think Autumn is talking about? A man? And what do you think is going to happen? I mean, a child, in a boarding school for werewolves?

Comment, vote, and follow me! I follow back!

Thanks for reading!
\(-.-)/ \(-.-)/ 😶😶 \(-.-)/ \(-.-)/