Bullseye

At 6:30, when I woke up the next morning, I ached all over. Not wanting to move, I reluctantly sat up. Pain shot through my body, but I forced myself to stand and walk to the bathroom.

I turned the shower on an slowly got undressed. I got into the shower and immediately relaxed. The hot water, loosening up my muscles.

After I was done. I wrapped a towel around me and walked out of the bathroom.

I walked over to my dresser and opened the second drawer to find several identical pairs of black leather pants and black spanks.

The next drawer held a series of t-shirts, tank tops, crop tops, and long sleeve shirts all sporting the same color.

White.

I sighed. I hate the color white. It's too easy to get dirty. Why couldn't I have gotten black...

That's when I remembered that the colors represented the ranks. What rank is white?

Suddenly the door opened and someone walked in.

I spun around and my cheeks grew warm.

The Alpha King walked in.

My grayish blue eyes widened in horror. I was in my towel! My fucking towel!

I watched as his eyes swept over me, and then the tips of his ears grew pink.

"I... Uh. I came to see if you were awake." He said.

"I am."

"I can see that."

"So... Is that all?"

"Yea.." He turne around slowly and walked towards the door.

"Wait!" I said.

He stopped, his hand on the door knob and turned around.

"What rank is white?"

"The worst rank you can have."

And with that he turned around and left.

I stood there in shock. I'm in the lowest rank!? These stupid hire shirts won't stay here long.

I slipped on a pair of leather pants on and a white tank top. Then slipped on boots and laced them up. I stood up, my body screaming at me in response, and made my way out of my room, determined to shoot up the ranks.

£

I shut my eyes and took a deep breath. About halfway through letting it out, I snapped my eyes open and let go of the knife. It soared through the air and hit the bullseye.

"Yes!" I said. A smile taking place on my lips.

Then it fell to the ground.

"But it was stuck in the... What!?" I screamed.

Alpha Kade walked over and looked at my target.

"Where'd you hit?"

"Bullseye."

"Oh really?" He said, raising his eyebrows.

"Yea."

"Well I don't see it in the bullseye."

I turned to him and pointed my finger.

"It hit. It just didn't stick fully and fell."

"Do it again."

I sighed and walked over, bent down, and picked up the knife.

I went back a repeated my method. I close my eyes, took a deep breath. Let half of it out, opened my eyes and then threw.

Right as I let go, I realized I wasn't facing it straight. I was a little off center. And it made me look bad. The knife stuck into the target this time, but if I were being scored, I would get a seven.

I walked up an grabbed my knife again and went back to redo it.

I made sure I was dead center this time. I closed my eyes and took and deep breath, but I suddenly felt someone's body up against my back.

I jumped and opened my eyes. Looking back, I saw Alpha Kade, two inches from my face.

He grabbed my hand and positioned me differently and moved my body in a different way than how I usually throw.

"Try doing it this way." He said, and looked at me.

Our eyes met and I felt my cheeks get pink when he smiled at me. He was so close that I could kiss him if I just leaned-

I snapped out of my thoughts as quickly turned my head back to my target, trying to remember how he said to do it.

"How'd you say to do it? I forgot." I said embarrassed.

He chuckled and went through the motions again.

I nodded and moved exactly how he had moved me.

When I let go of the knife, it didn't look like it was going to even hit anywhere near the bullseye, but to my surprise, it hit dead center.

I turned and looked at him. He smiled and so did I.

I got my knife and decided to do something I taught myself a long time ago. I haven done it in a while because I didn't land correctly the last time.

I took a deep breath and then jumped in the air, and spun, doing a somewhat sideways front flip. Before my feet touched the ground, the knife had been released and had hit the target.

I landed perfectly, both hands flat against the floor and my left knee touching the floor.

I looked up, and smiled, pleased with the result. Bullseye.

I stood up and walked forward. I gripped the handle of the knife and pulled it out.

Turning around to go back and keep practicing, I looked up to find everyone's eyes on me. Their mouths open and their eyes wide. Even Alpha Kade was impressed.

My eyes landed on one person in particular, and a shiver went up my spine.

The Alpha King stood in the back of the room, stating at me.

️ ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️
Hey! Hope you enjoyed!

Comment, vote and slap that follow button for me!

Thanks for reading!
️ ⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️💋⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️⚓️